Victoria: 1700 Mod

Only because of the Mediterranean sunlight causing the dye to darken ;)

Maybe Chingo should exaggerate the difference in shade or add a symbol or something, just so we can tell them apart.

:D

Yes, dark red would be used for Genoa. Besides, it won't matter too much if the "Great Britain" event fires...;)

Looking good. How are you coping with the fact that England and Genoa have the same flag?

Also, will there be an 'Act of Union' event, and will Great Britain exist in the scenarios that start after 1707?

We are using this flag since the Act of Union is really close anyway, the Act of Union itself will be an event available to the Scottish and English Player.
englandshieldmq6.png

If the event fails the correct flag will be there, don't worry :).

And you can have the same flag that's no problem.
Same Flag 1: England, Trier, Genoa, and someone else
Same Flag 2: Ayutthaya, Morocco, Nejd, Aden and someone else

Thande

Donor
We are using this flag since the Act of Union is really close anyway, the Act of Union itself will be an event available to the Scottish and English Player.
englandshieldmq6.png

If the event fails the correct flag will be there, don't worry :).
Good. Ah, I'd forgotten we already used the Union Jack before the Act of Union :eek: So it actually doesn't matter.

You might want to use this as the Scottish flag, unless it's too similar.

gb-altsc.gif

Quierry, is this mod an extension of the games timeline, so I could technically play from 1700 until 1935? And are you including the French Revolution and the rise of Napoleon (stuipid question I know, but just to be sure)?

Yeah you can play from 1700 to 1936, I might make it possible to extend to 1950. And yes there will (eventually) be a "Rise of Napoleon" Scenario.

Singmaringen should be part of Brandenburg-Franconia!

Why is Pfaz uninhabited?:confused:

Avignon should probably go to the Papal States. You clould then use the tag from Avignon for the Palatinate, if that's why it's not there.

Lorraine's capital should be Nancy.

Wurzburg's capital should be Wurzburg.

Are all the flags you're showing us from the 1815 mod, or have you started to edit them?

~Actually, it should be it's own state, now that I look at it.

~It's not...

Avignon should probably go to the Papal States. You clould then use the tag from Avignon for the Palatinate, if that's why it's not there.

~No, Avignon is a country at this time.

~Haven't edited any capitals.

~See above.

Are all the flags you're showing us from the 1815 mod, or have you started to edit them?

~All flags have been edited.

Avignon was run by a vice-legate who was overseen by the Cardinal Secretary of State. It was a part of the Papal States. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia of 1913:

"After the restoration of the Holy See in Rome the spiritual and temporal government of Avignon was entrusted to a legate the cardinal nephew who was replaced in his absence by a vice legate. When however Innocent XII abolished nepotism he did away with the office of legate and handed over the government of the Pontifical States to the Congregation of Avignon 1692 which resided at Rome with the Cardinal Secretary of State as prefect and exercised its jurisdiction through the vice legate. This congregation to which appeals were made from the decisions of the vice legate was united to the Congregation of Loretto in 1774 the vice legate was made president thus depriving it of almost all authority. It was done away with under Pius VI"

~Actually, it should be it's own state, now that I look at it.

~It's not...

~No, Avignon is a country at this time.

~Haven't edited any capitals.

~See above.

~All flags have been edited.
All right.

I can see Pfalz is a slightly different colour than the uninhabited colour now.

Where do you get the information that Singmaringen wasn't in Brandenburg-Franconia?

I understand the rest. Thankee.

Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't, wiki says it was it's own region, and there is no evidence of a Sigmaringen-Franconia flag while there is a Sigmaringen independent flag.

Hey guys, what should the political parties for all the African nations be? Since they didn't really have any I just gave them:

A) Tribesmen
B) Shaman

Not really much I could think of. ;)

In addition, could someone point me in the right direction for the parties of:

A) Prussia
B) Sweden
C) Denmark
D) Russia
E) Poland
F) England
G) France
H) Spain
I) Portugal
J) Ottoman Empire
K) Etc... :D

A) Prussia
B) Sweden
C) Denmark
D) Russia
E) Poland
F) England
G) France
H) Spain
I) Portugal
J) Ottoman Empire
K) Etc... :D
Sweden? The Caps and the Hats developed during the early years of the Mod... The Hats were more militaristic, while the Caps were somewhat more liberal, in general... The Caps were better an finance, too...
Uhm, I can't remember which party was supposed to be more free-trade, and which was more self-sufficiency (this was one of the two major issues they had with eachother, in addition to whether France or Great Britain was the ally and friend Sweden should have), but I think the Caps were the more free-trade ones.
The names of the parties, at least, should help you find more information...