Victoria: 1700 Mod

Ukraine = Zaporozhian Cossacks
Yeah they didn't have flags so I have to use the modern ones, you can't have nations without flags in Victoria

For the greater part of an hour, I got distracted... :D

Gaze with horror at UBERPOLAND and PORTU-IRELAND!!!!

1706A.PNG

And for interest, the peace after the Great Northern War, which ended swiftly (Russia took the pussy route and basically made everything return to status quo even though I (Poland) owned like half of Finland)

1706C.PNG

Great idea man! Sorry for nitpicking, but Torun province should begin in Polish hands in year 1700. I`ve noticed it at first glance, cause i`m living in that area.:D

Clipboard01-1.gif

Not according to Euratlas.... Most of what corresponds to that region is in Prussian hands and Victoria borders are known to be inaccurate but to more accurately display a world map Torun should be Prussian.

http://www.euratlas.com/travel_time/europe_north_east_1700.html

europe_north_east_1700.html

Are you sure? City of Toruń (Thorn in German) itself, as well as second biggest city of that province - Chełmno was part of Poland, according to map you linked. Of course that Vicky provinces are inaccurate, so it`s just minor thing. ;)

Good luck with mod - is there a way to implement decline and decentralisation of PLC into the game?

Well in the map Prussia (My homeland :p) has that arm sticking out and I think that arm is well simulated through the use of Torun, but it isn't major anyway.

Yes there is, through the use of events.

And for interest, the peace after the Great Northern War, which ended swiftly (Russia took the pussy route and basically made everything return to status quo even though I (Poland) owned like half of Finland)
maybe you should rework the GNW events so that doesn't happen? If there are events, of course. was it an event or AI problem?

Oh yeah, don't worry about that, I haven't scripted anything of importance besides the regions, I haven't done:

1) AI
2) Governments
3) Events
4) Blah Blah Blah

So of course it'll be all weird, just wanted to mess around.

so was it Russia accepting a bad peace deal? because in my modding I've noticed that unless you mod the AI heavily to increase its aggressiveness and whatnot, it tends to accept white peace or other bad deals. happens alot in VIP Carlist wars, but I have proficient AI modding skills to fix it.

Yeah I believe it is because of bad ai. I haven't made any ais yet and I will have to teach myself exactly how to create them before there will be any, lol.

Thande

Donor
Looking good. How are you coping with the fact that England and Genoa have the same flag?

Also, will there be an 'Act of Union' event, and will Great Britain exist in the scenarios that start after 1707?

Looking good. How are you coping with the fact that England and Genoa have the same flag?

Wasn't the red in the Genoese flag a slightly darker shade? :confused:

Also, will there be an 'Act of Union' event, and will Great Britain exist in the scenarios that start after 1707?

That would be good, especially since it's so soon after the start of the mod's initial date...