wUU6nBO.png

Kaiser Heinrich I of the German Empire

=======
THE TIMES
March 15th, 1867

PRINCE WILHELM OF PRUSSIA DEAD IN TRAGIC HORSE-RIDING ACCIDENT

twiDrUo.png

Prince Wilhelm in Scotland, 1862.

HRH Wilhelm, Prince of Prussia, son of HRH Frederick, Crown Prince of Prussia, passed away at the age of 8 following an accident during his horse-riding lessons. It is understood that during a fall his weak arm was entangled in the reins, causing the pony to land on him, killing him instantly. His state funeral is set to be announced soon. His death means that his younger brother Heinrich is now second in line to the Prussian throne, after their father, HRH Prince Frederick.

======​

Don't worry, this isn't the only update this month! :p I'm splitting it into 5 parts, spread over the rest of this week, so that discussion will be easier.

Comments? :)

Looks interesting, be great if this can prevent WWI. I'm reading "The war that ended peace" by Margaret MacMillan right now, it was a promising world that was destroyed by the Great War.

Heh, even 6 Presidents before his time in the office TR is still a badass.

BULLY! :D

I was pretty surprised by the snippet on Garfield too, but nonetheless it looks like a very interesting world to behold. I, too, am curious to find out what happens next month.

Oh no, now I feel bad for not actually being able to live up to this. :(

I've underestimated my workload for this part of my school term, and as per my first post, Weber's Germany will take precedence. I'll let you all know when I get back to this. :eek:

Oh no, now I feel bad for not actually being able to live up to this. :(

I've underestimated my workload for this part of my school term, and as per my first post, Weber's Germany will take precedence. I'll let you all know when I get back to this. :eek:

No biggie man, just post when you can. Besides maybe you'll get new people to read Weber's (like me)