The Zombie Survival Guide

Well onto a more seriouse note. I think everyones got it wrong (except 28 days later) i think some virus will cause everyone to going ape crazy/angry and start attacking people. I dont believe however that it will be spread by blood/saliva. Where im going with this i have no really idea but it would be freaky if animals contracted it not humans and we had a whole well army of ankle biteing poodles everywhere

......Such a happy world i live in :D

MrP

Banned
Well, I'm going to come down on the side of the Katana for a couple of reasons. It's lighter which means I can wield it for longer. It's a sharper weapon, which makes it handy for decapitation by slicing through neck bones and cartilage. It's also a good choice against both old and new style zombies. The new kind obligingly run toward one at full tilt, leading to sword in eye scenarios. The traditionalists (We didn't run at the living in my day!) lumber in slowly, permitting the maximum pretty swishing. I don't have the reach of the claymore, but if I'm too tired to decapitate or puncture at full reach, this doesn't help me.

But the main reason is weight. I'm not hefting about a full sized claymore for a battle with endless zombie hordes when I could be using a katana.

MrP said:
Well, I'm going to come down on the side of the Katana for a couple of reasons. It's lighter which means I can wield it for longer. It's a sharper weapon, which makes it handy for decapitation by slicing through neck bones and cartilage. It's also a good choice against both old and new style zombies. The new kind obligingly run toward one at full tilt, leading to sword in eye scenarios. The traditionalists (We didn't run at the living in my day!) lumber in slowly, permitting the maximum pretty swishing. I don't have the reach of the claymore, but if I'm too tired to decapitate or puncture at full reach, this doesn't help me.

But the main reason is weight. I'm not hefting about a full sized claymore for a battle with endless zombie hordes when I could be using a katana.

You gentleman can keep your swords, I'll find myself an HK MP-5. 9mm ammo is common place. I'll back that up with a Glock 21. And I'll back that up with a sawed down Remmington shotgun. And after that a Aluminum bat. :D

:D Ahh my favorite conversations..weapons. Lets see if zombies were to take over id want.....
1. any light weight sword (yes I know I said claymores are good but yeah)
2. .22mm rifle are handgun
3. Sniper rifle (I like da shoot zombies from a block away)
4. C4, moltvolts, or home made flamethrower
5. electrafied razor wire (over kill yes)
6. any type of shotgun
7. hatchet, prybar, rock (got to love primatisim)
8. Any ak-47 better yet any military style weapon
9. things that make big boom
10. hmmm some form of decomposed fleash eating bug? :D

Last edited:
It's too late for me. My fingers are barely working any more. Alll the pus is starting to mess up my keyboard. I wishl somebody had warned me sooner - I though zombies were just a joke - now i know better but it is ............

I don't see how old style zombies can take over. 28 days later ones yes but old ones? They are a joke, Shaun of the Dead has it down right.
Even if they do over run main stream civilization somehow you just need to make a reasonable sized moat or picket around your town and you remain safe.
It would be cool for people to move into old castles...

Haha Im back!

Leej said:
I don't see how old style zombies can take over. 28 days later ones yes but old ones? They are a joke, Shaun of the Dead has it down right.
Even if they do over run main stream civilization somehow you just need to make a reasonable sized moat or picket around your town and you remain safe.
It would be cool for people to move into old castles...

Yes very true my friend.But wouldnt the moans of the "undead" drive your people crazy thus killing themselves? You should read "The Mask of The Red Death" by Edger Allen Poe basicly the smae thing. Tank you for finally agreeing with me on the whole 28 days later thing.Lol Shau of the dead was a great movie. Be even cooler to have walls like in resident evil:Apocolypes :) :D

Raymann

Banned
Shaun of the Dead was ridiculous (well it was a comedy). They had ONE gun in the entire movie, and it was a musket or something.

I have a rifle right now not 10 ft away from me and I have a couple hundred rounds stashed. And so do all my neighbors. We all have trucks too so guns+trucks+angry Southern Americas = a posse no one can mess with. Hell let 'em come, give me something to do on the weekend.

You're right Raymann, every country in the world is exactly the same as the U.S.A. in regards to gun laws :rolleyes:

So now we know why England was overrun by the undead.

No Second Amendment!

Actually I enjoyed 28 Days until the soldiers showed up and then it got ridiculous. An estimated 12 soldiers bent on takeover, but first, for home defense, a classic English mansion easily approached and with approximately 1200 windows to defend. :rolleyes:

Claymores? Sure, I'll take both.

Better yet, I am now LORD OF THE FLIES! I have the ultimate defense against zombies! What are young flies called? And what do they eat?!?

Muahahahahaha!

Well we could alwasy make a sequel to several movies at once..
"Revenge of the Zombies"
Light Saber Luke takes on a world of zombie like creatures (and so on)
"May the farce be with you"

Just think - the ultimate Zombie survivial tool - the light saber

Hmmm(Ponder)

why is it that almost every Zombie movie takes place in englad? And yeah a tank would be good untill you run out of gas. Also a good old southern boy. Ive got two .22 rifles ,a double barreled shotgun ,a couple of knives , home made flamethrower , and home made moltvolt cocktails. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D