The Invasion of 1812, A Northumbrian Survival Timeline

Just started to catch up, excellent so far!
Quick question though, without the age of exploration, the rise of the Portuguese colonialism and failure of the Turks to form the Ottoman Empire what is the current status in the Horn of Africa? the Ethiopian Kingdom suffered greatly from the Ottoman imperialism in the 15th and 16th century so maybe we will see a stronger christen kingdom that controls most of the area?

Just started to catch up, excellent so far!
Quick question though, without the age of exploration, the rise of the Portuguese colonialism and failure of the Turks to form the Ottoman Empire what is the current status in the Horn of Africa? the Ethiopian Kingdom suffered greatly from the Ottoman imperialism in the 15th and 16th century so maybe we will see a stronger christen kingdom that controls most of the area?

I can honestly confess that I had given the matter no thought at all, but what you suggest is eminently logical and reasonable. Let it be so. Perhaps I can work it into my 16th/17th century alternate Anglia TL which is the prelude to the one you are reading.

I can honestly confess that I had given the matter no thought at all, but what you suggest is eminently logical and reasonable. Let it be so. Perhaps I can work it into my 16th/17th century alternate Anglia TL which is the prelude to the one you are reading.

Today Anglia tomorrow the world!

You may now try out your evil laugh :D