Hi would someone be willing to make a flag for the fictional state of New Austin from Rdr2 in the style of the 1915 New Mexico Flag with a pronghorn on the seal instead of an eagle. Thanks
pronghorn head from Alamy. Modern flag looks better than 1915 version

newaustin.png

Would a flag for a Poland-Lithuania country work by just gluing today's Poland and Lithuania flags or it would break some vexillological rule as one is bicolour and the other a triband?

Could someone put it together (2:1) or give ideas for a possible design?
You can do any flag you want, it just would be very ugly

Their COA both have a red field so you might want to have, for example, a white cross separating them with the 2 COA occupying the quarters.

Example using COA from wikipedia:

View attachment 873839

The thing is I like Lithuanian triband colours much better than the Polish bicolour. The actual flag is basically a Polish flag.

You can do any flag you want, it just would be very ugly

It's silly, but I never cared much about Poland-Lithuania precisely due the lack of a good flag, where I see Lithuania as well. So in all ATL scenarios I try, Poland and Lithuania are never the same country.

Last edited:
I am not requesting anything for you guys to make, but I am looking for a detailed map of world religions, and when I mean detailed, I do not mean complex or big ones, I just mean maps that differentiate religious denominations, such as using the format of Christianity (Catholicism, Protestantism), Islam (Sunni, Shia, Ibadi), and etc, and also in preference maps that use the actual geographical distribution of religions, rather than just simply painting particular provinces or districts in a specific color, which makes it look all very artificial.

Would a flag for a Poland-Lithuania country work by just gluing today's Poland and Lithuania flags or it would break some vexillological rule as one is bicolour and the other a triband?

Could someone put it together (2:1) or give ideas for a possible design?
poland lithuania simple.png

I'd suggest this, since the original lithuanian independence movement flag (in the leadup to and during ww1) was a green/red bicolour. Gold was added to represent sunshine and "because it looked too drab." It's not a design I would use, but I could certainly see it being used by some organisations. A more likely Polish-Lithuanian flag is a red-white-red tricolour (like Poland-Lithuania used historically) or a white-red-white flag (like belarus)

I would like to see the same map of Russian Giga-Alaska, but it should be transferred competently to Q-Bam. I'll thank you later.
UPD: I don't know if I just misspelled my post or what (English is not my first language), but the point is that the image below is not my own map, it's a borrowed one. I just want someone from this thread to redraw it in Q-Bam. The person who does this will be mentioned in my future map where the piece will be placed. I hope I've made myself clear. Don't click the like button, it's for no reason.

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Hey gang, I'm in need of a flag for a project. I'm looking for 2 to 3 proportion, and like the anarcho-communist flag, with the red bisected half being in the top/hoist part of the flag. In the centre of the flag is a yellow five-pointed star. Around the yellow star is a ring of six white five-pointed stars, each one seemingly "pointing" to the yellow star in the centre.

Hey gang, I'm in need of a flag for a project. I'm looking for 2 to 3 proportion, and like the anarcho-communist flag, with the red bisected half being in the top/hoist part of the flag. In the centre of the flag is a yellow five-pointed star. Around the yellow star is a ring of six white five-pointed stars, each one seemingly "pointing" to the yellow star in the centre.
coyote knight request.png

This design was used OTL by the reformists in upper-canada during the uprising of 1837

View attachment 868022

I agree that this has strong 'State Flag' energy: one would suggest replacing 'Liberty' with 'Canada West' (A later name for Upper Canada that sounds more like a US state) or 'West Canada' to add the final "It has to be EDUCATIONAL" flourish.

It's also vaguely possible that there would be a date on the flag as well, giving viewers an idea of when this particular conquered province achieved statehood.

1024px-AVALONIA.svg.png
1024px-Avalonia_today.jpg
I was looking at the modern distribution of the Ancient micro continent of AVALONIA (As depicted in two maps on Wikipedia) when it occurred to me that it might be an interesting challenge to take these widely-separated bits and pieces, then stick them together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Since the Wikipedia article mentions a ‘West Avalonia’ (Number 4 on the first map) and an ‘East Avalonia’ (Number 5 on that map) may I please request a map that combines these bits and pieces into two major islands under those names?

Thank You in advance for your consideration!

I am not requesting anything for you guys to make, but I am looking for a detailed map of world religions, and when I mean detailed, I do not mean complex or big ones, I just mean maps that differentiate religious denominations, such as using the format of Christianity (Catholicism, Protestantism), Islam (Sunni, Shia, Ibadi), and etc, and also in preference maps that use the actual geographical distribution of religions, rather than just simply painting particular provinces or districts in a specific color, which makes it look all very artificial.
I think you're more likely to find world maps with either the dominant religion within a given country or, at best, the dominant religion within a given sub-national entity.

Otherwise, you might need to find a bunch of national maps with dominant religion within an *area* and combine them.

I did find this one but don't know how accurate it is. One of the issue I have is that some of the "indigenous religions" part actually co-exist with christinanity or islam. By that I mean that some communities practice monotheism but have incorporated indigenous aspects into it:
worldreligion.gif

Last edited:
I think you're more likely to find world maps with either the dominant religion within a given country or, at best, the dominant religion within a given sub-national entity.

Otherwise, you might need to find a bunch of national maps with dominant religion within an *area* and combine them.

I did find this one but don't know how accurate it is. One of the issue I have is that some of the "indigenous religions" part actually co-exist with christinanity or islam. By that I mean that some communities practice monotheism but have incorporated indigenous aspects into it:
View attachment 879057
Thanks!, and yeah, this map look good aesthetically-wise, but it is pretty inaccurate, and I feel that I am required to talk about this so that random people who browse this thread do not get fed wrong info.

Like for example "no dominant religion/nonreligious" is a single category, so you are telling me that Zambia, an extremely Christian country, is as Atheistic as China, Russia, Estonia, and Czechia are? this makes absolutely makes no sense, plus it does not labels the extremely high and powerful amount of Protestant Christians in certain regions of Brazil.

Some more nitpicks that I have are:
  1. This map shows Kalmykia as "Eastern Christian" when it is in reality Buddhist, furthermore, it should be "Oriental Orthodox", not "Eastern Christian", also this whole "Christians from various churches" thing is just confusing, Catholic, Protestant, Eastern Orthodox, and Oriental Orthodox is enough, and I say this as a Christian myself.
  2. Northern Mozambique, Tanzania, and Kenya have a lot of Muslims, but this map does not shows that.
  3. It does not shows the Shia Muslim regions of Afghanistan and Pakistan.
  4. It does not shows the Sunni Muslim regions of Iran.
  5. The Sunni and Shia regions of Iraq are incorrect.
  6. It does not shows the Muslim regions of India.
  7. Most of Papua New Guinea is not Christian, but follows traditional folk religions.
  8. It incorrectly labels Oman as a Sunni Muslim state when it reality it is Ibadi.
  9. It incorrectly portrays Germany as fully Christian, when the former territory of the DDR is highly Atheistic.
  10. It overestimates the amount of Eastern Orthodox Christians in Poland.
  11. It overestimates the number of Sunni Muslims in Ethiopia.
  12. That Eastern Orthodox thing with Finland and Norway is just confusing.
  13. This map suffers from "the Maldives, Mauritius, and Seychelles do not exist" syndrome.
  14. It differentiates between Christian Catholics and Protestants and Muslim Sunnis and Shias, but does not shows the difference denominations of Buddhism.
  15. ....is this map actually showing what I assume is the Jewish Autonomous Oblast as Jewish?, even though Jews are only less than 1% of the place.
  16. Now this I can understand given that this map projection is quite small, but Albania is not that Sunni Muslim as the map assumes, it has a sizable Eastern Orthodox and Atheistic population.
  17. Ditto with Lebanon, the country is very religiously diverse, just a few dots showing Orthodox, Catholics, Sunnis, Shias, and Druze would be enough.
  18. It does not shows the Alevis in Turkey.
  19. It does not shows other minority religions in the Middle East, such as the Alawites, Yazidis, and Druze.
  20. Japan is a weird dilemma when it comes to religious maps, in my opinion, where religion is viewed as more of a cultural/patriotic ritual rather than a serious faith, in my opinion, it should be crossed between Atheistic, Shinto, and Buddhist.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me and a friend create a map of new US States and territories with some being in the North via Canada and some being in the South via Cuba, Puerto Rico, Haiti + the DR, Nicaragua, the Rio Grande Territories, Baja, Sonora, Chihuaha, Veracruz, and the Yucatan?