I'm having trouble thinking of a design for a "State of Upper Canada" for my "Zebulon Pike never dies" tl (Patent pending)
If anyone could make one up, even just a description, that would be great.
This design was used OTL by the reformists in upper-canada during the uprising of 1837

UPPER-CANADA.png

I thought about it, but the design was made in 1837, and the state is created around 1815.
It definitely looks like an American state flag though.
when does your story takes place? if 1815-1890, it's doubtfull the state would have its own flag (most states OTL adopted theirs for 1893 World Fair). If the story takes place after that, more than likely a seal on a plain background.

One issue is that most symbols currently used by Ontario date from 1867 (the maple leaf was a french-canadian symbol prior to 1840) or later (the trillium was adopted in 1937).

does anyone know what QBAM this map is based off of? according to the creator it's a modified 2021 political map from here but I've been unable to find one that matches up
link to the original post
In the original post he also says that there's a 2m sea level rise added, so it wouldn't match the original now. However, from a quick skim through the main QBAM thread, I think it might be based on the one in post 3437 on page 172.

A bit of an odd one, but can I get a flag for a Habsburg-ruled German-Brazilian Nation in the Riograndense? Brief lore is that Brazil collapses in the 19th century, and Maximilian is sent to southern Brazil instead of Mexico.

A bit of an odd one, but can I get a flag for a Habsburg-ruled German-Brazilian Nation in the Riograndense? Brief lore is that Brazil collapses in the 19th century, and Maximilian is sent to southern Brazil instead of Mexico.
when you say "German-Barzillian nation", do you mean the population are a mixture of germans and brazilians or that it is a brazillian nation ruled by a German monarch ?

I have an INSANELY big request.

I need an alternate election map. Something similar to X-in-Canada by Lord Caedus. I have an election map (blank) to use as a base. Anyone want to help me out?
Alt X-in-Canada.png

True North Leinad Map.png

I used the Yankee Dominion map as a base and added some insets from another map @Noravea made for me. Alternatively, we could use the incomplete True North map as a base and edit out some of the provinces (IL, IN, OH, PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY). The latter map was made by @LeinadB93. Any takers?

Last edited:
Hi, could somebody made a Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico flag with yellow replacing white (for Dominicans, with and without the coast of arms)? It's an idea I had about those places remaining part of Spain. Thanks!

when you say "German-Barzillian nation", do you mean the population are a mixture of germans and brazilians or that it is a brazillian nation ruled by a German monarch ?
The former. The German population of Brazil has broken off and formed its own country.

Hi, could somebody made a Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico flag with yellow replacing white (for Dominicans, with and without the coast of arms)? It's an idea I had about those places remaining part of Spain. Thanks!

Attachments

• DR yellow seal yellow.svg
    DR yellow seal yellow.svg
    206 KB · Views: 133
  • DR yellow seal.svg
    DR yellow seal.svg
    205.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DR yellow no seal.svg
    DR yellow no seal.svg
    205.5 KB · Views: 136
  • PR yellow.svg
    PR yellow.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 124
  • cuba yellow.svg
    cuba yellow.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 120
Hi would someone be willing to make a flag for the fictional state of New Austin from Rdr2 in the style of the 1915 New Mexico Flag with a pronghorn on the seal instead of an eagle. Thanks

Would a flag for a Poland-Lithuania country work by just gluing today's Poland and Lithuania flags or it would break some vexillological rule as one is bicolour and the other a triband?

Could someone put it together (2:1) or give ideas for a possible design?

Would a flag for a Poland-Lithuania country work by just gluing today's Poland and Lithuania flags or it would break some vexillological rule as one is bicolour and the other a triband?

Could someone put it together (2:1) or give ideas for a possible design?
Their COA both have a red field so you might want to have, for example, a white cross separating them with the 2 COA occupying the quarters.

Example using COA from wikipedia:

polan-lithuania.png