Map Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reedition of a map of Soviet Sovereign States that I had made, but this time filtered and inspired by the AltHistory TL "A New Union":
1639845934--.png

A reedition of a map of Soviet Sovereign States that I had made, but this time filtered and inspired by the AltHistory TL "A New Union":
New union treaty did not assume full separation of RSFSR into parts, only that all autonomies will be raised to the status of full-fledged union republics.

PS: by the way, a considerable part of Yeltsin motivation against signing new union treaty was exactly the fact that he did not want to lose his power over those parts of RSFSR that had to become separate republics.

Last edited:
When is this supposed to be ?
Because Alsace is only 43% "fluent" in Alsatian, and it's even worse for Francique Lorrain (or Platt) (~18% in 1999)
You should probably paint them French Blue.
In addition, I would suggest you split Bearn from the Basques in the Atlantic Pyrenees.
It is supposed to be present day. So Alsace and Looraine will be recoloured.

No annexation of Belize?
Annexation of Belize is a Guatemalan, not Mexican, obsession, and I dunno to what extent the central government is going to bend its foreign policy to satisfy Guatemalan wishes, especially if they have some reason to want to keep the British sweet.

Since this thread is almost over, who will make the new one? I'm all for making it.
I’d personally like to make the thread and then threadmark all the maps with, say, over 40 likes, so they can be accessed easier by everyone– there seemed to be demand for this last time I brought it up. Was planning on making this thread XX and doing exactly that, but someone started it three pages early so I didn’t have the chance; hopefully it’ll be possible for the next thread.

It's all the same to me, although I am hoping some people have "for the new thread" maps ready, to get XXI off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.