Map Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe it, but ok. Because you seem to sympathise alot with the Ottoman.

Why is it hard to believe?

I do like the Ottoman Empire (modern Turkey not so much), I also like Japan, Slovenia, Portugal, Brazil, Uruguay, Taiwan and some other places, but I rarely ever have to defend them.

Esopo

Banned
Aside from the immigrant population the areas European ruled over (excluding French Algeria for a certain amount of time) that were black or arab were ALL colonies, the large majority of them established after 1870.

So what? i talked about an abstract possibility.

Esopo

Banned
Who say's they all wanted to be part of Greece?

That said, while I do in general support self-determination their are limits, and in the case of the partition of the Ottoman Empire their were no referendums held everywhere, they did'nt ask everyone, they just gave the territory to them.

As an addition to this, I'd like to note that in some fo the cases the only reason they became majority Greek (or even more Greek) was because of violence performed by the Greeks; for example in 1821 47% of the population of Crete were Muslims (Muslim Greeks, not Turks, but that did'nt stop the religious bigotry of the Orthodox Greeks), but because of violence and general negativity by the Orthodox population they started immigrating to the point that by 1880 they were only 26% of the population and after Crete merged with Greece the rest faced even more pressure to leave and those that remainder were eventually forcefully expelled.

Nobody talked of "all", but of the majority. We are talking of a map which clearly shows a different sevres. So we arent talking of 1800's but of 1920's. Are you seriously suggesting that the population of the regions that in the map you "fairly" gave to turkey were willing to be part of turkey?

Why is it hard to believe?

I do like the Ottoman Empire (modern Turkey not so much), I also like Japan, Slovenia, Portugal, Brazil, Uruguay, Taiwan and some other places, but I rarely ever have to defend them.

Yeah, I'm not sure why that would be hard to believe. I mean, I'm almost 50/50 Sicilian and Cherokee with a little bit of Scottish, and yet I support Hungary, the Netherlands, Equatorial Guinea, Botswana, and the Ukraine. Oh, and Arborea.

Yeah, I'm not sure why that would be hard to believe. I mean, I'm almost 50/50 Sicilian and Cherokee with a little bit of Scottish, and yet I support Hungary, the Netherlands, Equatorial Guinea, Botswana, and the Ukraine. Oh, and Arborea.

I'm American of Polish, Scottish, Dutch, Luxembourgish, and Swiss descent, and although I do like all of those countries, I also support the wanking of Wales, Mongolia, Russia, Prussia, Spain, Canada, and Yugoslavia.

I'm American of Polish, Scottish, Dutch, Luxembourgish, and Swiss descent, and although I do like all of those countries, I also support the wanking of Wales, Mongolia, Russia, Prussia, Spain, Canada, and Yugoslavia.

German of Swabian and Prussian descent, just to throw my head in. Supporting Napoleonic, Britain/England, Japan, Mongolia, Europe and Rome wanks and German, non-Napoleonic France and US screws.

German of Swabian and Prussian descent, just to throw my head in. Supporting Napoleonic, Britain/England, Japan, Mongolia, Europe and Rome wanks and German, non-Napoleonic France and US screws.

Native American of Ojibwe and Cayugian descent, supporting German/Prussian Wanks, Russian, Japanesse, Native American, Austria-Hungary, Napoleonic and Canadian Screws.

American of Scottish, Irish, English, French, Dutch, German, Swiss, Greek, Danish, Swedish, Norweigian, Finnish, Belgian, Russian, and Welsh descent. I support the wanking of all of those, as well as the Italians, the Portuguese, and the Qing dynasty of China.

d32123

Banned
American of Scottish, Irish, English, French, Dutch, German, Swiss, Greek, Danish, Swedish, Norweigian, Finnish, Belgian, Russian, and Welsh descent. I support the wanking of all of those, as well as the Italians, the Portuguese, and the Qing dynasty of China.

American of Okinawan, Taiwanese, and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry and I support wanking the international working class. :p

:eek:
Damn thats alot

American of Cuban, Spaniard, West-Coast African, Lebanese, and Turkish descent myself, supporting Ottoman Wanks, and perhaps Muslim-Spanish wanks because who doesn't like Cordoba? German wanks are fun to, French-screws in WWI situations only. :p

:p

A gentleman of a mysterious descent and background, exuding a sexy easy manliness. I make no discrimination of the wankees based on ethnic belonging and support a good hard wanking any time.

I'm Dutch... of Dutch descent. And I like my own country, Germany, Italy, Britain, Japan, and perhaps the Confederacy. There are a lot of other countries I don't mind wanking either, but I don't care all that much if they don't end up powerful either.

d32123

Banned
I'm Dutch... of Dutch descent. And I like my own country, Germany, Italy, Britain, Japan, and perhaps the Confederacy. There are a lot of other countries I don't mind wanking either, but I don't care all that much if they don't end up powerful either.

Thats_Racist_1-3d_phase.gif

A gentleman of a mysterious descent and background,

Did'nt you say you were part Russian once?

I make no discrimination of the wankees based on ethnic belonging and support a good hard wanking any time.

And are'nt you in a relationship, which further begs the question if you are is it monogamous, open or in-between?

Status
Not open for further replies.