Map Continuation 3 - Map 5 - Mediccia (South America)

Krall

Banned
I'm getting the feeling that you have lied...:confused:

Lying, joking, it's all the same thing.

EDIT: I'd also like to make a comment concerning Terra Panthera, but large nations in general: it would be generally very difficult if not impossible to maintain control of the most inland areas you claimed without control of the Amazon basis, since traveling over land in such a heavily forested region is nigh impossible, with diseases and predators likely to take a very heavy toll. I'd say the most likely border for your country would be the Paraná.

minifidel raises a good point.

The Republic of Amacoria

Delfina.png

Costa Santa, a former paradise of sugar and cocoa plantations. It's now a small country that lives pretty much from exportation agriculture.

[What do you think about diving up this Navarran colony into something like the OTL Guyanas?]

southamerica_mc3.PNG

The last and only Padanian Colony on Mediccia, Padanian Sforzia.

Obviously named after the Milanese Grand Duke who brought the three states together.

S America.PNG

What's the origin of its name?

It's an attempt to Italianize the name of the Venezuelan state "Delta Amacuro", which I'm assuming because I can't find a reference to an explorer or such was adapted from a native name for the river Amacuro.

Do you mean the bit in the north?
No, I mean the Pampas, although more specifically, the area just on the border of Terra Panthera. It's a relatively thin strip of land, but it's a very fertile and very productive strip of land.

Krall

Banned
Wait, what happened to Mór Cothrom Gaoth? I saw no veto for it.

I vetoed it:

Vetoed. Unrealistic and inconsistent.

Right, I've shifted a lot of countries about to try and make the place look better and make more sense. If you want to move your nations around a bit more, feel free to do so.

I've also claimed Stato di Altopiano, a former Padanian colony, now reliant on the nations around it to maintain its economy due to its landlocked nature.

Mediccia.png

VT45

Banned
Really? Google just says "altopiano" means "plateau".

Well, it literally does mean "high plain," but the word "altoplano" is more commonly used to describe the entire biome.

Btw, you didn't answer my question.