Map Continuation 3 - Map 5 - Mediccia (South America)

Krall

Banned
Very well, I shall do what all good Mappers do, never admit defeat and try again.

The Republic of Humbol, formerly Humboldtsland, a former German colony.

No, look, Italy landed pretty much in that area, we've established that their empire stretched from the Panama to southern Brazil. That would be right in the way of their empire, nay, it was probably the CORE of their land in America.

The south and the west coast area areas that are most likely to have been colonised by other powers. Humbol is vetoed.

The Independent State of Montagnia(Mountainous Land in Italian), it is a rather poor country.

Its borders are rather strange, especcially in the north. Mind if I edit them a bit?

Updated the map with what I think Krall approved.

Plus the former Italian colony/province of Zechina formerly Zecchinacapola (Sequined Ribbon). The Amazon (name?) was first explored by Ludivico Caboto, a Venetian, for Padania

That looks ridiculous, ridiculous-looking nations is one of the things we're trying to avoid here! Oh, and one more thing:

CLEAN YOUR BORDERS!

Krall

Banned
Krall, exactly how opposed would you be to a Yangtze trading outpost in the Galapagos (Definitely with a different name)?

If not, there are other islands that are today uninhabited but that could probably sustain some sort of small outpost, like Easter Island or something (which I'm not sure if it's in the Meddicia map or in Australia).

No!
A thousand times no!

Krall

Banned
Wonderfully argued position :rolleyes:

I didn't let you have any territory in Australia, why would I let you have any territory on a continent that's even further away?

It's totally unrealistic for Yangtze to have a blue water navy, too, which means that it would be entirely unable to access the outpost with its navy.

So, as I said, NO!

Updated Zechina.

MedeecciaSA.png

Krall

Banned

What? As Burgundian colonies?

Well, for one you've left three nations I vetoed on there, and let Sovereign12's error of deleting part of Caterina on there.

For two, that's too much. I'd suggest the Falklands and a smaller area of the northern coast, no more.

Republica Andretia

Named after it's liberator, Andrea Bruscioni, a Venitian-turned revolutionary, the Republica Andretia is highly urbanized around it's major port cities, but lacks much infrastreucture in the south, in the rainforest. It still has close ties with the Padanians, Venice in particular.

It is also closely allied with the Amazon state and the southern former padanian colony, who paid for the Andretian liberation.

S America.PNG

The south and the west coast area areas that are most likely to have been colonised by other powers. Humbol is vetoed.
Okay, with that out of the way I guess I can wait until the *North America map becomes available.

Ahh, what the heck, third time is a charm :D. I recreate the Dominion of Äquator, albeit at the site of OTL Republic of the Equator. Is this a bit better?

Map 5 - Mediccia.PNG

Krall

Banned
Okay, with that out of the way I guess I can wait until the *North America map becomes available.

Ahh, what the heck, third time is a charm :D. I recreate the Dominion of Äquator, albeit at the site of OTL Republic of the Equator. Is this a bit better?

Er, not really, it's still slap-bang in the middle of former Italian colonies.

I'd suggest moving it down to the Chile-Argentina area.