So, in other words, 8:30 P.M. on Friday Nights will be reserved for channel surfing or streaming service originals. Gotcha.
Here's a thought. If CN's premieres will move to Sunday nights, why not bring back Flicks on Friday and Saturday nights? Friday night can be a premiere, while Saturday night can be a theatrical classic. That way, there can be something on the channel every weekend night for families to enjoy!
Wouldn't we have Toonami to worry about?

Deleted member 143718

The two protagonists of the series include a young Crusader Knight named Lyte (voiced by Inez Delgado), and a Shadow Witch named Darke (voiced by Regan Hardwick)
Quick question: are Inez Delgado and Regan Hardwick actual actress that exist in our world, or are they just OCs made specifically for this timeline? I ask because a.) I'm working on my own ATLA-styled adult animated series for my own alternate timeline and b.) I tried looking them up and couldn't find any of them (the other actors involved I know for sure they're real, too.

Deleted member 143718

Vampire Legion ($357.8 million) (Note: Starring Will Smith and Tom Cruise, this movie is an original action blockbuster directed by Zach Snyder, and sees Will Smith as the leader of a heroic army of human resistance, battling a hedonistic vampire cult led by Tom Cruise's character in a post-apocalyptic nightmare Earth. Over the top and bombastic as hell, but also hugely budgeted and a lot of fun, this film is an enormous hit.)
This sounds AWESOME!!! Is there a page detailing this movie in its entirety?

Quick question: are Inez Delgado and Regan Hardwick actual actress that exist in our world, or are they just OCs made specifically for this timeline? I ask because a.) I'm working on my own ATLA-styled adult animated series for my own alternate timeline and b.) I tried looking them up and couldn't find any of them (the other actors involved I know for sure they're real, too.
Full fledge OC, the thing having a pod in the 91 ,we've people old enough have kids already at the end of the TL

Nope! As mentioned by Nivek, they're completely original and born after the POD by a number of years (Inez was born in 2000, Regan was born in 2004). I'd say the OTL actresses they most resemble would be Isabela Merced (Inez) and Izabella Alvarez (Regan), and if I used OTL actresses for Lyte and Darke... honestly, the actresses who voiced Vi and Powder in Arcane (Hailee Steinfeld and Mia Sinclair Jenness) would've been perfect to voice Lyte and Darke.

This sounds AWESOME!!! Is there a page detailing this movie in its entirety?

There's not, unfortunately. For that movie I just came up with a cool idea on the fly XD

Was the 4th Indiana Jones movie ever mentioned again in this thread? I've looked through 2015 and cannot find a single reference to it.

I meant to discuss it in some depth, but it slipped my mind, sadly.

Hey Ry, just curious. What day is the final episode of GameTV in 2023?

mmm... sometime in September, I think.

I don't see myself ever doing another TL unless a really good idea comes along. Certainly nothing on this scale.

Sorry I never got back to you on those shows... I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to give them a good look either, been buried in IRL stuff and what time I do have is spent on fanfics and Xenoblade 3. Uhhhmmm... I'll try my best to look them over if real life gives me a break at some point.

I don't see myself ever doing another TL unless a really good idea comes along. Certainly nothing on this scale.

Sorry I never got back to you on those shows... I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to give them a good look either, been buried in IRL stuff and what time I do have is spent on fanfics and Xenoblade 3. Uhhhmmm... I'll try my best to look them over if real life gives me a break at some point.
That’s fine. I understand you’ve semi-retired from alternate history to focus on your fan-fictions, to which I respect and relate to.

Oof.....

Well, if luck just so happens to happen, I'll be down for a collab.
Well, I actually have the list on a Google Doc:

Tell me what you think.

Meanwhile, a certain edgy popstar's being even more edgy than usual - but, since I conceived her as somewhat of an answer to the ATL Chris Chan shooting, and given that Chris Chan might be going to jail for real now, she's still a better answer to the question "what would happen if a person with a textbook case of high functioning autism, in dire need of therapy they can't get due to the ATL stigma against people with Asperger's, were to become a celebrity?" than Chris Chan will ever be.

Someone told me that this was the alternate history story where Chris chan shoots up a school and this was the only post I found that referenced the latest revelations into their life.
Reality really is stranger than fiction. Jesus.

Someone told me that this was the alternate history story where Chris chan shoots up a school and this was the only post I found that referenced the latest revelations into their life.
Not going to lie, i thought Chris-chan was a fictional person from random internet photo, like the katana guy, but nope....as Mark Twain Once said, the only difference between reality and fiction? Fiction must be believable

So RySenkari and Nivek, we know that Marvel and DC have cinematic universes that lasted well into the 2010s. We know some of the actors who played most of the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, etc. But we never got an answer for who played Thor in the Marvel Mediaverse or some of the other actors. Is there a cast list for The Mighty Thor and what it's plot was?

So RySenkari and Nivek, we know that Marvel and DC have cinematic universes that lasted well into the 2010s. We know some of the actors who played most of the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, etc. But we never got an answer for who played Thor in the Marvel Mediaverse or some of the other actors. Is there a cast list for The Mighty Thor and what it's plot was?
I discussed it with Pyro...but I've forget about it, let me turn on the @Pyro Signal , and let me check my notes (will take a while)

I discussed it with Pyro...but I've forget about it, let me turn on the @Pyro Signal , and let me check my notes (will take a while)
I know that I'll eventually get an answer regarding Thor's Mediaverse actor and that of his supporting cast. But putting that aside, are there any plans to continue this timeline in another format such as a thread for guests to publish their posts in the Player Two Start universe to elaborate on aspects, events or people that weren't explained or mentioned? It could be a good way to maintain interest for this timeline.