What is the fate of Doctor Who in TTL? When the POD occurs the Classic series has been cancelled for a year and a half. So is the show eventually revived because of TTL equivalent to the OTL 1996 TV Movie or is it still revived sometime in TTL's 2000s like in OTL?

What is the fate of Doctor Who in TTL? When the POD occurs the Classic series has been cancelled for a year and a half. So is the show eventually revived because of TTL equivalent to the OTL 1996 TV Movie or is it still revived sometime in TTL's 2000s like in OTL?
I was talking with someone about the movie being a more successful but a whovian fans said the 90's might have been too soon after reading the ' why now,why Wales' article we left the revival as OTL. Far simpler

Apologies for any formatting rules I may be violating, I’m new to the platform.

Did FNAF get butterflied? It played a pretty significant role in making YouTube what it is today, and encouraged a vast fangame universe. Did Chipper and Sons not get panned for its “animatronic-like” visuals, leading Scott to the concept of FNAF?

Apologies for any formatting rules I may be violating, I’m new to the platform.

Did FNAF get butterflied? It played a pretty significant role in making YouTube what it is today, and encouraged a vast fangame universe. Did Chipper and Sons not get panned for its “animatronic-like” visuals, leading Scott to the concept of FNAF?

What I could find by searching ‘Freddy’ was this:

Vidnight

Vidnight is a camera-switching VR horror game with some similarities to OTL's Five Nights At Freddy's, requiring players to switch cameras to avoid being killed by baddies (though instead of deranged mascots, it's psychos in clown masks). It's compared to Project Gonzo, but not nearly as successful and it isn't really the same type of game (there's much less plot and it's not a rail shooter). Reviews are decent and the game does get some praise for innovation, but it's definitely not the success that Five Nights was IOTL (indeed, there's no real analogue to that game yet ITTL).
That bolded line implies that it was butterflied… right?

What I could find by searching ‘Freddy’ was this:

That bolded line implies that it was butterflied… right?
That's a shame, it does seem like FNAF may have not happened.

Scott sticking with dream theory (every game up to 4 imagined by the crying child) rather than moving on would have been a really interesting development, creating a split in the community. Not to mention videogame movie adaptations being far more common ITTL, meaning it may have gotten a film much earlier.

Last edited:
She hasn't been mentioned in anything ITTL, though I imagine she's had various video game and animation voiceover roles over the last few years or so.
Hey RySenkari, remember me? I still wanna know if I could use your show ideas I sent to you back in Feb. Can I still use them? I've sent you a Google Doc back in Feb.

She hasn't been mentioned in anything ITTL, though I imagine she's had various video game and animation voiceover roles over the last few years or so.
My mistake then. I guess I must have gotten the timelines mixed up with something that happened IOTL. Btw, is Danganronpa still a thing or has that been butterflied away?

If I had enough time to create another Kingdom Quest game I would've:
  1. Included a bit that parodied Telltale Games' "X will remember that" mechanics. And that. when all is said and done, the choices don't change the story all that much.
  2. Had a scene satirizing Aerith's death scene. The Aerith parody is tragically cut down by the Big Bad and then the sadness of the scene is immediately subverted by either Tony or Louie using a Not-Phoenix Down to revive her. She then spends the rest of the level sulking at the "great indignity" of having her big death scene undermined.