Alternate versions of yourself

Do you feel that alternate versions of yourself exist?

• Yes, some of thoese ATL's have alternate versions of me

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • no, there only one of me

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

Straha

Banned
Any alternate version of me probably have different appearences/genetics but I don't think someoen with my personality is so easilly butterfleid. Sure he may have green eyes or black hair but he'd still have my personality.

Glen

Any alternate version of me probably have different appearences/genetics but I don't think someoen with my personality is so easilly butterfleid. Sure he may have green eyes or black hair but he'd still have my personality.

Huh? Don't get how you're defining 'alternate version' of yourself?:confused:

Of course they do. By the very nature of the multiverse there are many TLs with a version of me. Many of them with the same me. Many of them created by the actions of me.

According to many worlds interpretation, everything that can happen does. If that's true, we all exist in other realities.

I probably do exist it a bunch of other timelines, but since I was born in the mid-1980s, I'm probably only limited to TLs with recent PODs. Furthermore, considering where my family came from (Britain and the Ukraine), almost any pre-1950s PODs are guaranteed to wipe me out of existence. My dad's family emigrated/fled from the Ukraine in the 1940s, and they were not well-off to begin with. Without WW2, there's a good chance they'd still be there today, and I would not be.

Ironically, it seems that Josef Stalin is partly responsible for my existence. I'm sure he'd be pleased to know that. Or not care. Either one of the two.