A New Coat of Arms Thread

More heraldic version of present CoA of Republic of Poland

Herb Polski1.png

Originally posted by Analitical Engine
Who does the CoA is the black and yellow diagonal bt in the middle belong to?
It is a crest of Wettin dynasty from Saxony. In Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth elected kings put their personal crests in the middle of PLC's CoA. The one made by follow_by_white_rabbbit is PLC's CoA from XVIIIth century, when 2 Saxon kings, August II and later his son August III were elected kings of Poland.
Also, according to 3rd of May constitution, after king Stanisław August's death Polish throne was supposed to go back to Saxon dynasty - this time as a hereditary one. So this could also by PLC's CoA if it wasn't partitioned.

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
Can someone do a CoA for a resurrected Byzantine Empire that has conquered the HRE, Italy, half of France, and as far down the Mediterranean coast as Tripoli?

I'm looking for ideas about a American monarchy with the flag being this:
newcolorsmallph1.png

and with fleur de lis being quite prominent. The nation would be called "The Empire of Columbia" and the motto would be "Ad Victorium." If anybody talented in this area is willing to help it would be fantastic. I am just not very good at coats of arms at all.:eek:

Last edited:
New COA of Macedonia.

If someone in charge of Macedonia here, you are welcome to present this proposal officially (I will be very pleased).
It would be quite awesome if a CoA from AH.Com became an official COA of a country... unfortunately, I doubt we have many high-ranking Macedonian officials on the board.

Nevertheless, it is an excellent design! You're very good at these.

Coat of Arms of the (George) Bush family in an alternate reality.(1) I made the shield, and a cohort named David added the mantling, crest, and scroll per my design.

The description:

The Bush family coat of arms can be seen on the ancestral home at Point Walker, Massachussets Bay, which is named for the Walkers, another wealthy branch of the Bush family tree. Its description is as follows: Quartered; first and fourth Or, a cranberry sprig fructed gules of leaves vert [Bush]; second and third azure two bars wavy Or, three bezants in chief [Walker]. The crest is a New England goose(2), with the punning motto In manibus avis, "a bird in the hand".

Bush_coa2.png

(1) Don't even think about criticizing the butterflies. Ill Bethisad is largely a butterfly free zone.
(2) Not a Canada goose, because there is no Canada in this TL.