A New Coat of Arms Thread

Rzeczpospolita (The Commowealth), small coat of arms in preset times, with Wettin heraldic king/queen

godło1.png

Hapsburg

Banned
Ooh! Cool. Me likey.

Is it the arms for a Poland that was never fully partitioned, or a Poland re-established by Napoleon?

Probably both, I always had a vision of not fully partitioned Commonwealth witch managed to Napoleon’s times and guaranteed future existence in Vienna, like France did.
I'm working on big version of this COA witch finnal effect would be simiular to this presented on King Stanislaw August Poniatowski coin: http://www.ggn.pl/aukcja33/maxi/243.jpg

Last edited:

Hapsburg

Banned
Another '67+ TL coat of arms...

The Arms of the Lunar Imperium. Light blue and light green are the ideological colours of Lunarianism and of the Imperium.
armsofthelunarimperiumcg3.png

Established after the Lunar Revolution in the 2200s, the Lunar Imperium was not only the first colony to secede from Terran control but it was also the first state with a dedicated agenda to Social-Monarchism. Social-Monarchism was popular on earth, but never was an official part of a government program. It formed a component of Lunarianism, an ideology created by Rupert Rycon, the leader of the Lunar Revolution and first President of Luna. His son became the second President and the first Emperor of Luna.

Note: a descendant of Rupert Rycon, named Eta Rycon, marries the daughter of the CGU's first Dictator, Maximilian (also Terran Emperor from 6268 to 6275), and become Max's Deputy-Fuhrer and Designated Heir. Eta inherits all of Max's titles (Terran Emperor, etc.) and the Dictatorship after Maximilian's death 6333.

Did you get the fleur-de-lis from the Québec flag, because it sure looks like it.

Yes it was because original was quite deformed in higher scale (all of them are vectors)

Very nice. The general shape of those CoA reminds me of the shape of many CoAs from Russia, as well as the highways signs in Québec. Example:

Qc132.png

Yes, sour they are but my main inspiration was moder Polish CoA, in order to make it more present (original PLC CoAs' shapes of shields were various, this one came in last years of it existence, and after WWI when Poland regained it's independence after 123 years)

COA of the Khaleeji Caliphate (ignore that it says both Kingdom of Jordan and League of Arab States on the COA itself)

KhaleejiCOA.png

COA of Egypt with equal Coptic representation
proegcoa1.jpg

Alternate COA or Seal of Texas
seal.jpg

Thread Bump

Queen Catherine of Yankeelia married James David Hodge in 1896. BTW, the monarch's spouse is titled "First Lady", or in this case, "First Gentleman". The 3 kings since Queen Catherine have been members of the royal House of Hodge. By Act of Congress, the shield of the Yankeelian royal family is: Azure, chevron Per Pale Or Ermine, Three Annulets: Or Dexter, Sinster and midbase.

hodge gif.gif

Can only animals and humans be supporters on a coat of arms? I've seen (OTL)only Spain with towers/pillars.
Well, the pillars in Spain's represent something specific - that is, the Pillars of Hercules. I do not think you can't have other things being supporters, it's just unusual, and there would probably have to be an important reason.

Could someone make me a COA for a rightwinged political party in the USA (the Whigs)? I prefer something with the eagle holding a sword or something like that.

Thanks in advance :)