why was jfk assassinated?

Another Public Service announcement from AH.com

"Hi, I'm Sigourney Weaver. I have had the pleasure of starring in such popular films as the ALien Francise, "Gorillas in the mist" "Dave" "Avatar" and many others.

Today I am here to tak about the real danger of COnspiracy theories.

There sure are a lot of them, arn't there and they all seem SO interesting and even kind of plausable.

What if the Moon Landing was a fake, Who REALLY killed President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and why, Who REALLY executed the tragic attacks against the U.S. on 9-11-01?

The problem is they simply do not hold up to even the slightest critical analysis and what is worse belief in these outlandish theories takes away from real historical events, some great and noble, others terrible and tragic.

Conspiracy theory mania takes the focus and puts it on the individual espousing the theory and takes it away from where it belongs, IE the event in question and it's impact on our culture and history.

Remember that in most if not all cases, the simplest easiest explaination IS the correct explaination by definition BECAUSE it IS the simplest and easiet explaination requiring the lowest amount of unfounded unverified assumptions.

Don't be a fool, Occam's razor is the rule.

Thank you, I'm SIgourney Weaver and this has been The more you know."

Last edited:
I've long considered this question and have come to believe that Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy of some sort. That said, I'm by no means sure who was involved. I've just seen too many bits of evidence to reason that it's all just one crazy communist shooting the President.

Things like Jack Ruby working for Nixon when he was a Congressman from California, long before the assassination. Like the way his head snaps backwards from the impact, and the fact that there was so much bad blood between him and the CIA.

My gut feeling is that the assassination was the work of some combination of rogue elements of the CIA (either current operatives working on their own or former agents working together - or both), elements of organized crime, and then that it was covered up by the government/Johnson administration in order to prevent total chaos from taking hold.

I've also considered the possibility that LBJ had some evidence that the Cubans were involved, but chose to cover it up to prevent the people from demanding massive retaliation, which would have likely sparked off a war with the USSR.

I've long considered this question and have come to believe that Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy of some sort. That said, I'm by no means sure who was involved. I've just seen too many bits of evidence to reason that it's all just one crazy communist shooting the President.

Things like Jack Ruby working for Nixon when he was a Congressman from California, long before the assassination. Like the way his head snaps backwards from the impact, and the fact that there was so much bad blood between him and the CIA.

My gut feeling is that the assassination was the work of some combination of rogue elements of the CIA (either current operatives working on their own or former agents working together - or both), elements of organized crime, and then that it was covered up by the government/Johnson administration in order to prevent total chaos from taking hold.

I've also considered the possibility that LBJ had some evidence that the Cubans were involved, but chose to cover it up to prevent the people from demanding massive retaliation, which would have likely sparked off a war with the USSR.
Jay Consipracy theories are to historical discourse what Pokemon is to Zoology.

Nietzsche

Banned
Like the way his head snaps backwards from the impact, and the fact that there was so much bad blood between him and the CIA.
I'm not going to touch anything but this, because it pisses me the hell off. The direction of movement of a body part when being shot at has nothing to do with the angle of impact. NOTHING. You can test this, yourself, at any firing range that will let you bring in a pig carcass. The only deciding factors are caliber & velocity, and even then those only decide the size of the entry & exit wounds, and even then that depends on the makeup of the target.

It is insanely, insanely easy to completely destroy order; all it takes is one thing going wrong compared to what is desired. And it is easy to kill someone (the universe seems to want everything dead), though you can never get away with it.

I'd need to see the evidence of that with Ruby, since I've never heard it. But regardless, what does that matter? Droves of average people end up working for politicians in some way or another.

And point two is just wrong. Bullets Do Not push you around. You do not fly back because of the bullet, nor any part of you. Kennedy's head jerk was due to the reflex of his brain, not the bullet pushing his head. Movement in being shot is based on body reflex from whatever signal your brain decides to fire off. It's like if I jumped out and scared you, and you leaped in some direction; I didn't push you in that direction, you moved in it because your brain had certain muscles do this or that. Likewise, Kennedy's head didn't move back and to the left immediately; it moved forward, then back and to the left.

And Kennedy and the CIA did not have bad blood. His remark about breaking the CIA into a thousand pieces was a one time utterance said when he was upset over Cuba.

• The government cannot keep a secret. Watergate is testament to that. The bigger the secret, the faster it will leak.
  • Organized crime would understand killing not just any high ranking politician, but the president of the United States, would lead to an ungodly rain of hellfire on themselves, which is not good for business. Likewise, in all the years of criminal busts and plea deals, not once has anyone of them said anything about involvement in the JFK assassination.
Kennedy was in negotiations with Castro for rapprochment, which Castro was very open to due to dissatisfaction with the Soviets, and which likely would have gone ahead if the assassination had not taken place. It makes no sense.

Jay Consipracy theories are to historical discourse what Pokemon is to Zoology.

So was the assassination a Pokemon capture gone horribly wrong?

Oswald was being mind-controlled by the Martians, who were annoyed at JFK for pushing the USA's space programme because they don't want any competition out there, of course!
;)

Btw, Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to the JFK Facepalm.

jfkcubanmisslecrisis01.jpg

Oswald was being mind-controlled by the Martians, who were annoyed at JFK for pushing the USA's space programme because they don't want any competition out there, of course!
;)
Cue hysterical wild eyed exclaimation o nthe part of Conspiracy theroist: "Don't you SEEEEE?EEE????????"