why was jfk assassinated?

It is obvious to those in the know that there is nothing significant in Area 51. How can we know that you may ask? Because he are constantly hearing that there is something in Area 51 that they don’t want to show us; therefore there isn’t.

All the real shit is somewhere in Areas 1 to 50, the places where they are saying ‘don’t hang around here, nothing to see, go look at Area 51 instead.’

I have spent 15 years getting drunk and dribbling shit on this subject; buy me lots of drinks and I’ll ramble incoherently at you about it until I pass out.

The government really should have had the Google Earth images of Area 51 blacked out to keep the conspiracy theories going even stronger. Someone needs to teach them to troll.

I miss the Hitler Channel. It was watchable, mostly. Now it's all aliens, reploids and Mayans.

;_;

Honestly, I am SICK AND TIRED of WWII stuff. I wonder at times, as pointed in that french famous history channel, there is not some interests into bringing this stuff on and on. And cold war stuff too.

i woinder if setting it in the past a bit would help the world - how many surviving nazis are now?

*Tengenting*

Cook

Banned
how many surviving nazis are now?
Quite a few actually, we’ve got Hitler and Bormann on ice along with the real Hess (not the double that they had locked up in Spandau Prison). We’ll either thaw them out when the political climate is once again favourable (some good signs recently in Greece on that subject), or will just clone Hitler and make a team for the Tour de France; as Lance Armstrong amply demonstrated, having only one ball is a distinct advantage for that.

Quite a few actually, we’ve got Hitler and Bormann on ice along with the real Hess (not the double that they had locked up in Spandau Prison). We’ll either thaw them out when the political climate is once again favourable (some good signs recently in Greece on that subject), or will just clone Hitler and make a team for the Tour de France; as Lance Armstrong amply demonstrated, having only one ball is a distinct advantage for that.

I'm being serious.

I means, I wonder if this obsession with WWII (and related events-era of Cold War) don't feed stuff like Israeli radical nationalism. And such things.

We must NOT forget, but this is like a famous fantasy novel of Weis and Hickman (the makers of Dragonlance), where one of god, an ambitious Machiavel, wanted to take over the universe and become THE god; he was by example apparently making himself a peacemaker, but in reaity LIGHTED up flames between warring gods by saying 'oh, do not uphold about how when He did X...', 'he did Y, but it was nothing'...

Bringing stuff ALWAYS again.

And I wonder if such obsession with WWII don't work the same way - 'don't remember that X did Y - IT MIGHT HAPPENS AGAIN!'...
Not giving things a dang rest.

Because WW2 is marketable, and the real grayness of it isn't discussed, and neither is the Cold War's. No one talks about on channels like that the US government overthrowing democratic governments in Iran and Chile, or in WW2 how the Eastern Front was the bloodiest in WW2, and how much of WW2 was two totalitarian states beating each other up while the Allied powers acted as support. They want to sugarcoat and market both, which is the real problem. It removes the message, and feeds jingoism in all the worst ways.

WW1? Boring to people, because it's just people sitting in trenches, dying probably more often of disease than bullets.

*Hears noise*

Sorry, *puts down smelting mask* have to finish welding this, but I hope this was help. *Goes back to welding metal from another universe into a crack*

It is obvious to those in the know that there is nothing significant in Area 51. How can we know that you may ask? Because he are constantly hearing that there is something in Area 51 that they don’t want to show us; therefore there isn’t.

All the real shit is somewhere in Areas 1 to 50, the places where they are saying ‘don’t hang around here, nothing to see, go look at Area 51 instead.’

I have spent 15 years getting drunk and dribbling shit on this subject; buy me lots of drinks and I’ll ramble incoherently at you about it until I pass out.

So what you are saying is that you have a theory that there is a government conspiracy to promote stories about Area 51 to hide all the secret stuff they have elsewhere?

Buy me enough drinks and I'll ramble on incoherently about anything you'd like me too

Seriously, how has this not been locked yet or moved to chat? Are we really going with the fly paper for trolls thing?

It would appear so. I'm just going to carry on with my poilcy of making stupid comments on this (and other conspiracy theory) threads

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Yeah but chat seems so much more appropriate. It just irks the shit out of me every time I come to Post 1900 and have to look at this heaping pile of conspira-shit.

Wel, ignore it.

I know it is sort of like an impending train wreck, but give it a go.

:D