The Last Ship (TNT Series)

'Twas better than before. But man, that was definitely not Hong Kong! Looked like L.A.; plus all the cars were LHD instead of RHD.

Im surprised as to how fast the infrastruture has been repaired. The national media is back up and running, the banks are open and the power is on. How did they rebuild so fast ? Though in fairness we have only seen the St Louis area thus far.

How much did they really have to rebuild? I don't remember the timeline between the virus and the cure. But I doubt it was long enough to cause too much damage.

Now, the banks and media, that seemed a bit quick.

Well then, that was an episode. Conspiracies beginning to unravel, the plot still has momentum even after the kidnapping that fired off the seas (Which is good. It couldn't have carried the show an entire season) On the downside....

Effing Jacob. You're making me think that media gag orders are a good thing. :mad:

Which really is sad, to say. I was looking forward to more political power struggles, Michener trying to assert himself as President over the Regional Council and proving that he can fit the role of President. Now I guess we'll never know....

So I guess China plans to wipe out the population of neighbouring states so it's the only regional power left? Also correct me if I'm wrong but won't Oliver Howard be the fifth US President since the outbreak began? Didn't the president die and his VP a week later followed by the Speaker who took over for a couple months then dropped out of contact then of course mitchener who committed suicide and was succeeded by his VP Howard Oliver.

Last edited:
Carajo! A goddamn coup d'etat! Chingalo! :eek:

I knew that bitch was shady! :mad:

RIP Secretary Rivera, sorry I doubted you. :(

So I guess China plans to wipe out the population of neighbouring states so it's the only regional power left?

That, and I wouldn't be surprised if Peng wiped out Japan as some sort of ultra-nationalistic revenge fantasy and get-back for World War II. There's still a lot of hatred for Japan left over from WWII in that part of the world; it's sort of the Israel of Northeast Asia in that regard. So kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited:
It was a toss up as to whether the Secretary Of State or the Chief of Staff was the mole but Jesus what a bitch.

What's her plan ? To split the country up?

Man, I guess it was too much to hope that the Shackleton and Hayward would survive the very first episode they actually showed up in. :V

Guess we have some use for our media man after all, even if I still despise his guts.

Looks like President Michener was murdered! Makes sense, he didn't want to go along with that bitch's plan, and since his family was dead, they couldn't blackmail him with that. So they killed him.

"We will build a wall, and we will make America pay for it!"

That's the most important thing I took for this most recent episode. Welcome to the Disunited States of America: Civil War Mk 2 Electric Boogaloo

^^^
Did anyone happen to get a shot of that map? I was thinking of whipping up a quick worlda for reference...

Also, if anyone has any ideas as to what the rest of the world might look like (besides immune state thing in Europe, Peng's China, Vietnam having a vague state, Japan/Korea being kinda in chaos still, etc.) please express them!

If I was Chandler, I'd tell that....witch this: "I took down Amy Granderson. I just took down Peng. Now, I'm going to take you down. And anyone who stands with you."

I think I can guess how Chandler is going to survive the next episode, even though the preview for next week makes you think otherwise.