The Last Ship (TNT Series)

Keep in mind that they got renewed for Season 4, so they can't lose the ship.

I've got a better message for Chandler to send to that witch......"I took down Ryzkov. I took down Amy Granderson. Then I took down the Ramseys. I just took down Peng. Now, Ms. Shaw, I'm coming to take you down. And anyone who stands with you."

I am reasonably certain that there will be enough surviving flag officers, and other officers and men who will not play along with the breakup of the US.

It was only the most senior generals that were assassinated it looks like. The rank and file will not play along with this surely ? I think season 4 will be setting up for civil war

I thought that was how they were going to get back to the west coast without being destroyed. I gotta say that was pretty sneaky

Fellows, the show has been renewed not just for Season 4, but for Season 5. The James and her crew have many more adventures ahead of them.

Daniels

Banned
The last shit is hands down one of the worst current tv series. While the effects and acting are acceptable - the show has plot holes the size of a battlecruiser which hamper my enjoyment because they cannot be ignored. For example: How did the crew of the NJ manage to board the Russian ship? In one scene they are approaching the ship - in the next they are on it - not one single Russian saw them or heared them. And then some 5-6 people manage to overwhelm a crew of several hundred and blow up the ship....

Then we have the "killing people because we need the corpses as fuel in order to create energy" that was the moment when I stopped watching. I saw the first few eps of S02 but these were worse than S01 so I had to quit.

Hm, maybe it's just me but I feel like the domestic stuff has been the weaker part of the season. It could be that it's because I went in expecting more regular politics, Michener growing into the office of President as he copes with the challenges of rebuilding the country, only to be sidetracked with this plot and Michener thrown on the bus. It just looked like the coup was basically unstoppable, except where the crew of the James were involved. We even had one of the main coup guys backing out, and Bates accomplished basically nothing. None of the high ranknig guys got any warning signs from St. Louis or their own regions, and they all got knocked off basically without opposition. And now that the James is back, Castilla's region has already folded without a fight, and I'm not sure how the last season is supposed to be anything but the inexorable march of the reconstituted USA westwards.

Also, I'd like to call BS on that train, I'm pretty sure they don't stop that fast even when you hit the emergency breaks :V

But I dunno, it could just be me.

Anyone else notice the Nathan James has a set of Tim Horton's coffee mix in the briefing room or what ever that is?

Well, i guess those predictions of season 4 being a civil war arc were just wrong.

Final episode helped a little bit, but I'm still standing by the majority of what I said when it comes to the domestic side of season 3.

Probably in a two-seat F/A-18 from MCAS Miramar.

The James has taken damage the last two seasons: torpedo damage in S2 in the final battle with the sub-which sent the Ramseys to a watery grave, and a missile hit in S3. She'll be in Naval Base San Diego for new engines and other repairs.

There has been talk on the web of a year long time jump between S3 and S4. Whatever crisis comes, POTUS will probably send someone Chandler trusts (like Sasha) to bring him to St. Louis. "Captain, you've had some needed time off, but it's time. I need you, and the country needs you. As for your resignation? I simply had you moved into the inactive reserve. But now, I'm recalling you to active duty."