Map Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump packed the government with a buncha puppets (like nearly everyone he could lay of was layed off and replaced), while also creating aforementioned work camps.

Cubanos, with Communist and Republican Cubans fighting but both paranoid of the Americans after what happened to their Mexican counterparts...

Wait so what happened in trump's presidency? From my research it could never even get close to how bad this seems.

Plus there are like zero communist cubans in Florida lol.

But when Trump is president and he has begun to set up work camps for Liberals (for opposing his policies), Mexicans (for not being white) and Texans (for "treason" in the amount of time they have toungue-in-cheek wanted to secede), it seems like a better idea. It's not really even Aztlan, it's more like an Austria-Hungary union between California and Texas, with all the other states falling in line with one of the two.

More like when Trump was elected, they went "screw this, we're outta here" and formed Cascadia... which was blasted to pieces by Trump.
I'm no fan of Trump's but the scenario you're proposing is ASB to the extreme. Becoming President would give Trump nowhere near the amount of power to send political opponents, US citizens, nor even illegal Mexican immigrants to labor camps. Nor would it encourage secessionist sentiment in Oregon and Washington to the degree that they would actually do it. Nor, given the apparent fall of the United States, would California and Texas try to form a union together instead of actually rejoining the union.

Trump is a racist and rather scary populist with a concerning amount of support. But that does not make him mega-Hitler, nor does it make the political situation of 2016 USA the same as 1932 Germany.

I'm no fan of Drumpf's but the scenario you're proposing is ASB to the extreme. Becoming President would give Drumpf nowhere near the amount of power to send political opponents, US citizens, nor even illegal Mexican immigrants to labor camps. Nor would it encourage secessionist sentiment in Oregon and Washington to the degree that they would actually do it. Nor, given the apparent fall of the United States, would California and Texas try to form a union together instead of actually rejoining the union.

Drumpf is a racist and rather scary populist with a concerning amount of support. But that does not make him mega-Hitler, nor does it make the political situation of 2016 USA the same as 1932 Germany.

I don't think that map's particularly serious.

my solution to the democratic primary

compromise.png

much right.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Here's a thing.
This is what happens in 2040:
USA goes super amazing. Germany and Russia are bestest friends with USA. India and Israel is too. Ethiopia is too because they are best country in history. Long live Aksum.
They are getting ready to divide the world.

WTF.png

Eurabia is coming. Euros are gonna out-bred by Muslim and African immigrants. France, England, and Germany are dead.

Eh, maybe, maybe not. I might get some flak for this, but I could see the balance tipping either way. But if it does happen, it won't be for a long time.

Strasserism is my solution to this future problem.

Ooosh. Careful bro, don't cut yourself on all that edge.

The Rotfrontkampferbund is not amused

I was kidding. Lang Lebe Der Spartakusbund!

(Too bad Rosa and Liebknecht didn't give their shit together. "Spartacus Across the Rhine" was an amazing series. O Greater Universal Conscience, please give praises and love to Dorozhand. I miss you.)

CannedTech

Banned
Continued WIP: Central Europe proves to be as horrifying as the Balkans.

It's beautiful man, and all those red revolts... Straight fire. What exactly is Pasteurism supposed to be anyways?

I was kidding. Lang Lebe Der Spartakusbund!

(Too bad Rosa and Liebknecht didn't give their shit together. "Spartacus Across the Rhine" was an amazing series. O Greater Universal Conscience, please give praises and love to Dorozhand. I miss you.)

Ah, a fellow Spartakist fan, nice. :D

Doroz is still here though, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.