Your AH collection includes...

DISASTER AT D-DAY
K IS FOR KILLING
THE MOSCOW OPTION
HITLER THE VICTORY THAT NEARLY WAS

and also old FH
THE 3RD WORLD WAR
THE AMTRAK WARS Books 1 (CLOUD WARRIOR), 3 (IRON MASTER), 5 (BLOOD RIVER), 6 (EARTH THUNDER)
WAR IN 2020
FREEWAY WARRIOR series

My AH collection includes:

The Moskow Option.
Disaster At D-day.
Invasion.
Currently reading the swedish book 40 lyckliga år (40 "happy" years)
:D

I actually bought a copy of "Disaster at D-Day" while I was in Great Britain - the D-Day museum at Portsmouth, specifically.

In the Presence of Mine Enemies by Harry Turtledove

The Peshawar Lancers by S.M. Stirling

The Protector's War by S.M. Stirling

Gettysburg by Newt Gingrich and William Fortchen (spelling?)

Grant Comes East by Newt Gingrich and William Fortchen

Never Call Retreat by Newt Gingrich and William Fortchen

At one time, I owned almost all of Harry Turtledove's Southern Victory, WorldWar, and Colonization series, but I gave them to the Library after eighth grade (I got back into alternate history my junior year of high school).

Not really impressive, I don't like reading AH fiction very much.

Conquistador (I don't know if it would be called an AH)
Dies the Fire
The Difference Engine

The Peshawar Lancers
The entire Oath of Empire series
A few Wildcards novels
A couple of the Incarnations of the Immortality novels
The Carolus Rex novels
The Age of Unreason series
Case of the Toxic Spell Dump, by Turtledove

The Difference Engine by William Gibson and Bruce Sterling
In The Presence of Mine Enemies and Ruled Brittania by Harry Turtledove
The Plot Against America by Philip Roth
The Rebel by Jack Dann
The Man In The High Castle by Philip K. Dick
Moon of Ice by Brad Linaweaver

Does Jennifer Government by Max Barry qualify as hononary AH or FH?

I've also got an anthology lying somewhere titled "The Best Alternate History Stories of the 20th Century" that was edited by Turtledove.

Hmmm,. interesting, I never noticed a copy of DISASTER AT D-DAY when I went to the D-Day museum in Portsmouth. Only got a few souvenirs there like a set of IWM D-Day playing cards and a tea-towel...

Hmmm,. interesting, I never noticed a copy of DISASTER AT D-DAY when I went to the D-Day museum in Portsmouth. Only got a few souvenirs there like a set of IWM D-Day playing cards and a tea-towel...

Must've been lucky, then. It was the museum in Portsmouth with that huge tapestry that tells the story of the invasion. I remember because my tour group left for Caen a few hours later.

BTW it's not the only AH book I own, I just consider it one of my more prized ones.

**deep breath**

HT's Worldwar series, Southern Victory series, Britannia Ruled, A Different Flesh, Down in the Bottomlands, Days of Infamy, End of the Beginning, The Two Georges, Departures

1632/33/34, Resurrection Day, 1901, 1862, HH's 'King and Emperor' trilogy and "Eden" trilogy and "Stars and Stripes" trilogy, 1945, Fox on the Rhine/Fox at the Front, Rivers of War, the entire Belisarius series, Moscow Option, Weapons of Choice/Designated Targets, Gingrich/Forsteichen's Gettysburg trilogy, Hannibal's Children/The Seven Hills, Man in the High Castle, SS/GB, The Iron Dream, Land of Mist and Snow, The Complete Paratime, the Temeraire trilogy

Stirling's ISOT trilogy, Dies the Fire trilogy, Conquistador, Drakon, Peshawar Lancers

anthologies: Alternate Generals 1 and 2, Alternate Warriors, What Might Have Been 1-4, What If 1 and 2, What If: American history, What If: WW2, Hitler Victorious, Hitler: The Victory that Almost Was, Dixie Victorious, Third Reich Victorious, Rising Sun Victorious, Luftwaffe Victorious, Battles of the Bulge, Cold War Hot, Invasion!, The Hitler Options, ReVisions

Stirling

Island in the Sea of Time
Against the Tide of Years
On the Oceans of Eternity

Dies the Fire
The Protector's War
A Meeting at Corvallis]

Conquistador

The Forge (The General series)
The Hammer
Drakon
Turtledove

Guns of the South
How Few Remain
American Empire
Settling Accounts -- haven’t bought past The Centre Cannot Hold

Ruled Brittania

Birmingham

Weapons of Choice
Designated Targets

Flint

1634, the Gallileo Affair
The Grantville Gazette
1635 – the Cannon Law
Pyramid Scheme

The Temeraire trilogy

Harry Potter (all 6 published so far)!!!

I'm probably forgetting a couple....