Yiddish Policemen's Union World Map

I haven't finished the book yet but I think I got all the information I'm going to get out about the YPU world. \
So here is the map, if there's anything you like point out then speak up.

Last edited:

NomadicSky

Banned
...No, it's nothing like it. For one thing, Britain still had an empire back then.

And I just noticed Russia.

Yeah I was just looking at Europe when I posted that.

I've never read the book, what's it about? what changed to make the world's nations like that?

I haven't finished the book yet but I think I got all the information I'm going to get out about the YPU world. \

Hm, I've heard of that novel, although I am far from reading it anytime in the future. But if I remember well, in this AH, the Jews relocated to Alaska instead of British Palestine after WWII, didn't form a sovereign Jewish nation-state as in OTL 20-th century. They just mingled with the Alaskans. I think that explains, why your political map of the YPU world still looks nearly the same as the one from OTL. Minor regional geopolitical changes had, nevertheless, surely occured. Correct me, if I'm wrong...

Keenir

Banned

that map still has Israel on it.

You need to show Sitka more clearly. Even though it was being held on a lease, it should still be distinct. Also, Israel is recaptured at the end of the book (or is about to be).