WIP Map Thread

You can make a graphics thread for TTL, but if I guess correctly, you'll have to make a thread in Political Chat because this may cover current politics.
AH, hmm, ok, well after a bit I did just make a normal one, what does current politics cover? I.e. is the idea of a nuclear exchange modern politics, are council or state level politicians politics crossing a line, is it enough to just say most politicians die in nuclear hellfire?

AH, hmm, ok, well after a bit I did just make a normal one, what does current politics cover? I.e. is the idea of a nuclear exchange modern politics, are council or state level politicians politics crossing a line, is it enough to just say most politicians die in nuclear hellfire?
If current politics or political figures play too much into the scenario (ex: my own WW3 scenario, which I'm not sure whether to post here, has the Russian invasion of Ukraine escalate into a full-out nuclear exchange after Russia nukes Kyiv), then it's current politics.

What's the PoD for this scenario? (You can also go ask the mods through PM if you're not sure.)

1649931009933.png

Alternate counties for alternate states for an alternate US. 9 states down, 65 to go.

If current politics or political figures play too much into the scenario (ex: my own WW3 scenario, which I'm not sure whether to post here, has the Russian invasion of Ukraine escalate into a full-out nuclear exchange after Russia nukes Kyiv), then it's current politics.

What's the PoD for this scenario? (You can also go ask the mods through PM if you're not sure.)
Ah ok thank you, the PoD was the ukraine war escalates into a nuclear exchange, but I could always just change it to be just everyone nuked each other, will ask the mods though thank you for that suggestion.

Ah ok thank you, the PoD was the ukraine war escalates into a nuclear exchange, but I could always just change it to be just everyone nuked each other, will ask the mods though thank you for that suggestion.
If you wanted to, you could change the PoD to either the 1983 crisis (as in 1983: Doomsday) or the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis to avoid Current Politics altogether.

If you wanted to, you could change the PoD to either the 1983 crisis (as in 1983: Doomsday) or the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis to avoid Current Politics altogether.
Yeah I guess, but kind of the point of it was that it wasn't cold-war era because there's already a huge post-nuclear war timeline that exists for that.

Here's a portion of a map I'm working on right now – any guesses? :D

It already has a layer with country and capital city labels, but (some of) the names would've given too much away, so I had to switch it off.

wipmap.png

Magisterial Districts Towns.png

I have been working on a map of the towns of South Africa for quite some time, showing only inhabited localities across South Africa. The map was generated by ArcGIS.
Black lines show Magisterial Districts, grey lines show borders of magisterial districts that had existed at some point in time and green show borders between towns/main places/ localities. Progress in Limpopo province is relatively slow, mainly due to the high number of villages in former bantustans

MpumalangaAllRaces.png

MpumalangaBlack.png

MpumalangaWhite.png

Attachments

• MpumalangaColoured.png
    MpumalangaColoured.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 82
  • MpumalangaIndian.png
    MpumalangaIndian.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited: