WI: Petrich Incident leads to Greeko-Bulgarian War?

Background.

It seems rather odd to me that the Bulgarians would stand down so timidly and so wholly trust in the good graces and the power of the LoN to resolve the situation. I honestly can't think of a similar event taking place involving the UN. So WI it never happened? Neither state was exactly a power at the time, or stable.

EDIT: Yes, fucked up the title. "Greco-Bulgarian War"

Bulgaria likely has the will to fight but does not have the arms to do so, outside of Partisan Warfare.

Greece has the necessary arms and manpower, but no longer has the will to do so after Greco-Turkish War.

So a small scale war where Bulgaria is humiliated and forced to pay the Greek's Compensation of some kind, but not territorially.

Dementor

Banned
Background.

It seems rather odd to me that the Bulgarians would stand down so timidly and so wholly trust in the good graces and the power of the LoN to resolve the situation. I honestly can't think of a similar event taking place involving the UN. So WI it never happened? Neither state was exactly a power at the time, or stable.

EDIT: Yes, fucked up the title. "Greco-Bulgarian War"
It's not odd to all. The treaty of Neuilly had reduced Bulgaria's army to a fraction of what Greece had and deprived them of most heavy weapon, that there was no chance of success in a general war. Obviously, the Bulgarian leadership expected that Greece would be seen as the aggressor.
Greece seems also not to have wanted a war, considering that they restricted "military" operations to burning down Bulgarian villages and backed down when they faced even irregular opposition.