WI Jews stay in Spain?

That could be very interesting.
Say a large portion decide to settle in Hispaniola. When gold is discovered in Mexico many move there, but a large portion remain. When, and if, a slave uprising occurs in this TL the jewish population could either support it or help repress it. If they support it, the island could become much more stable politaclly then OTL. If they help repress the uprising, they may be forced to flee to Mexico or maybe Florida, this could help stablize a future free Mexican government..

If there accepted in any capacity, even to the extant that they are allowed to worship openly, they'd probably support the colonial government and try to prove they're not inherit traitors, like many white Spanish believe. In that event they'd be massacred, along with the rest of the white population. The remainder will flee, along with the rest of the white population, to the traditional places

Keenir

Banned
When, and if, a slave uprising occurs in this TL the jewish population could either support it or help repress it. If they support it, the island could become much more stable politaclly then OTL.

I'm afraid I don't see....how does supporting an uprising (of the one social group society says isn't superior to your own) give you a stable political situation? *curious*

I don't think that there would be a large Jewish inmigration to the Americas, at least in the first years of the colonization. During the reign of the Catholic Monarchs the declared purpose of the colonization was to set a "perfect" Christian society in the New World. One element of the American politics was a limited inmigration closely supervised by the Casa de Indias: People with proved "infidel" background weren't generally allowed to go to the Americas, and of course no direct infidels like the Muslims (who weren't forced to convert till 1502, 10 years after the first voyage of Collumbus). Even the women were banned in the first year because the Queen believed that this would avoid the prostitution in the colonies... The Jews probably aren't going to be the exception, although it's plausible that in TTL the laws against the conversos of Jewish extraction would be better than OTL. Unless, of course, the Queen in the ATL isn't Isabella, so the whole laws about the minorities would be totally different.