WI:Isabella of Angouleme fiasco happens generations earlier

From what I have heard Margaret of France became barren after giving birth to a dead son and Douce of Provence and Maguio would be a good replacement for Henry the Young King for her after her divorce, a Henry the Young King-Douce of Provence marriage would result in a conflict similar to that of Isabella of Angouleme IOTL due to her being betrothed to the Count of Toulouse, how would that effect France in the long term.

I imagine that Richard would be sent to Jerusalem in that scenario in order for Jerusalem to go to the Plantagenets.

@The Professor @Kellan Sullivan

From what I have heard Margaret of France became barren after giving birth to a dead son and Douce of Provence and Maguio would be a good replacement for Henry the Young King for her after her divorce, a Henry the Young King-Douce of Provence marriage would result in a conflict similar to that of Isabella of Angouleme IOTL due to her being betrothed to the Count of Toulouse, how would that effect France in the long term.

I imagine that Richard would be sent to Jerusalem in that scenario in order for Jerusalem to go to the Plantagenets.

@The Professor @Kellan Sullivan
Richard will not go to Jerusalem and Douce would never be seen as second wife for Henry the Young King as both Richard and John would be better candidates for her (but she will go to John as Richard is already engaged to Alys of France)

Richard will not go to Jerusalem and Douce would never be seen as second wife for Henry the Young King as both Richard and John would be better candidates for her (but she will go to John as Richard is already engaged to Alys of France)
Perhaps Ida of Boulogne is a better second wife for Henry, the Young king instead.

Perhaps Ida of Boulogne is a better second wife for Henry, the Young king instead.
Yes she work better if John is engaged to Douce because the first (or better second as the first was Constance of Brittany) heiress who Henry II is able to get will be married to John.
A better idea would be kill off (of natural death) Marguerite and John, switch Alys’ betrothal to Henry the Young King and marry Douce to Richard