WI: After World War II, Italy loses South Tyrol, but keeps Istria?

Even if wiki isnt always reliable; The Slovenes of these areas lacked any form of collective minority or linguistic rights until the year 2000, when the Law for the Defense of the Slovene-Speaking Minority was passed by the Italian Parliament.
It may be that I am making confusion with the Slovenes in Venezia Giulia, whose rights had been long recognised. However, it strikes me as odd, since in Italy this sort of things have long been a regional competence, and the region is the same (indeed, the presence of a Slovene minority is part of why that particular region, among others, has a constitutional special status of autonomy). It IS true, however, that around 2000 minority languages got a wider slate of rights all over Italy, including areas, and languages, that previously were not recognised, or only marginally so.

Friuli -Veneza-Giulia is an autonomous region and in his 'constitution' even if not specifically pointed out for sloven or any other minority there is equality and protection towards evey linguistic group plus the protection for the sloven minority are again stated in attachement to the London memorandum that divided the Free Territory of Trieste and the art.6 of the italian constitution protect all the linguistic and ethnic minority group

Friuli -Veneza-Giulia is an autonomous region and in his 'constitution' even if not specifically pointed out for sloven or any other minority there is equality and protection towards evey linguistic group plus the protection for the sloven minority are again stated in attachement to the London memorandum that divided the Free Territory of Trieste and the art.6 of the italian constitution protect all the linguistic and ethnic minority group
This.
However, it looks like there were not actually operating Slovene schools in the Friulan part of the region (as opposed to the provinces of Gorizia and Trieste) during the Cold War, despite there being the right already. I find it surprising anyway and it might be incorrect.

This.
However, it looks like there were not actually operating Slovene schools in the Friulan part of the region (as opposed to the provinces of Gorizia and Trieste) during the Cold War, despite there being the right already. I find it surprising anyway and it might be incorrect.

Maybe depend by the number of people, we are talking about 60.000 in total and are basically all concentrated in the province of Gorizia and Trieste

Maybe depend by the number of people, we are talking about 60.000 in total and are basically all concentrated in the province of Gorizia and Trieste
Yeah, the whole Slavia Friulana has like 7000 people in total nowadays (though it used to have a little more).