*Meanwhile in Ireland*
MonSoc rocket engineer: Our Alpha Centauri colony ship is nearly complete. Prepare the Sean Bean Civ6 voiceover for our imminent Science Victory!
Nyet! Our Loomie science has made travelling back and forth to the Moon and Mars a daily business. Also our students launch satellites as school projects. Even little girls know how make devices to read animal minds.
*Long rant and references from Soviet sci-fi miniseries*

Nyet! Our Loomie science has made travelling back and forth to the Moon and Mars a daily business. Also our students launch satellites as school projects. Even little girls know how make devices to read animal minds.
*Long rant and references from Soviet sci-fi miniseries*
Hey now, why must we fight? Surely our people can come together for the betterment of all mankind and build a brighter future? King, Country, And The Common Man and Every Man A King standing side by side as brothers, looking at the bold new horizons before us....and laughing at and screwing over the fascist assholes who want to destroy us

I extend to you, my comrade, the hand of friendship in what I hope will be but the first step in a long and bountiful Loomie and MonSoc partnership

Hey now, why must we fight? Surely our people can come together for the betterment of all mankind and build a brighter future? King, Country, And The Common Man and Every Man A King standing side by side as brothers, looking at the bold new horizons before us....and laughing at and screwing over the fascist assholes who want to destroy us

I extend to you, my comrade, the hand of friendship in what I hope will be but the first step in a long and bountiful Loomie and MonSoc partnership
I must say, fellow MonSoc, you are absolutely right. The fascists could run around screwing up innocents for so long, but we, Every Man a King and King, Country, And the Common Man, shall come together. With our superior tech and enlightened mind, we should crush the Fascists and bring justice and truth to this world. I salute to Eiree and her bravery, and Russia will pay respect with millions of androids.
Now, let's talk about dividing up the RU, Carolinas and British Isles after war, heh?

A few posts ago, someone mentioned the existence of surviving Mayan communities in Yucatan (Oxacre) resisting through guerrilla warfare tactics in the mountains and jungles of the region, with the Union not caring enough to dedicate its manpower to hunt them down and exterminating them, much like OTTL Zapatistas, just not talking about it so no one in the Union out of the region knows they exist. I think the interaction between these Mayan groups, especially their belief system and a Worm cultist or even Graham or Oswald could be quite interesting.
Actually Orange and Black Bliss might be used to finally burn the Yucatan Jungles and ending the Mayan resistance. It could even be the cause -or part of the cause- of the black soot, being closer to the Mexico Valley (New Canaan) than the Darien Gulf jungles -that's what the RU is burning right now, right? I mean they can't have gotten as far as the Amazon already. I still can see Mayan refugees fleeing the fires and the soot and meeting a shipwrecked Oswald or a lost Graham, having an impact on one of them.

Actually Orange and Black Bliss might be used to finally burn the Yucatan Jungles and ending the Mayan resistance. It could even be the cause -or part of the cause- of the black soot, being closer to the Mexico Valley (New Canaan) than the Darien Gulf jungles -that's what the RU is burning right now, right? I mean they can't have gotten as far as the Amazon already. I still can see Mayan refugees fleeing the fires and the soot and meeting a shipwrecked Oswald or a lost Graham, having an impact on one of them.

Oswald would probably kill them if they were covered in black soot. Does the text state that the Mayans speak English, because if they don't, the only impact that is going to happen is the one where the Mayan survivors become the first of a fucking huge body count courtesy of Oswald.

Oswald once he sees Mayans:

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 11.22.18 pm.png

Not that I want him to, but I reckon that boy might do it.

"This ventriloquist dummy was made in Ireland. They say he was enchanted with Infee magic."

No, I got a better one

"Help! A horde of leprechauns are raiding our home! They've stolen all our liquor, burnt all of our Bibles and are building an idol to the Pope in our backyard!"

or

"Oh god! A Selkie has washed ashore on Pinnacle City Beach, and is seducing all the men into exchanging their fluids to create a race of Infee Irish-American hybrids!!!"

Quick question, @Napoleon53, why didn't the RU nab Alyeska during the Russian Civil War?
If I remember correctly, Alyeska was majority Russian and a strong Loomie hideout, plus it had a lot of Inferiors managed to escape the Union. So Alyeska was more "stable" than one may think, despite the Russian Civil War; while the Union, even with major victories throughout the Great War, was not in a good shape to take on Alyeska, given the Union suffered heavy casualties and had a smaller population than OTL US, while it had to maintain their unstable allies across the world. This is my guess though.
Edit: The RU had to intervene in Nippon (consumed much of their resources), Mittleafrika (also a lot of commitments), and Britannia (poor and unstable country), just to name a few. That alone stretched its logistics to near breaking point already.

Last edited:
So we've scene Utopian America's, a whole slew of Dystopian America's and the occasional American scew, now I believe it's time for there to be a RETRO FUTURE America! Just to see wild west outlaws robbing trains on steam motorcycles, giant dieselpunk tanks and nuclear powered lunar bases.

Quick question, when will Britannia invade Ireland? I am actually writing a story of Loomies soldiers in Ireland trying to take refugees out of the country during the War, so I possibly need some accurate and canon information.

Quick question, when will Britannia invade Ireland? I am actually writing a story of Loomies soldiers in Ireland trying to take refugees out of the country during the War, so I possibly need some accurate and canon information.

No spoilers, but that war might or might not occur or go or not go how people guess. lol Remember OpCrom from the end of The Union Forever... Well... yeah, that's gonna be a wild ride.

So we've scene Utopian America's, a whole slew of Dystopian America's and the occasional American scew, now I believe it's time for there to be a RETRO FUTURE America! Just to see wild west outlaws robbing trains on steam motorcycles, giant dieselpunk tanks and nuclear powered lunar bases.

Hell yea! Who ever makes this TL will go down as one of the greatest board members. What would the POD be though?

No spoilers, but that war might or might not occur or go or not go how people guess. lol Remember OpCrom from the end of The Union Forever... Well... yeah, that's gonna be a wild ride.
I’m gonna guess Churchill’s insistence of rushed development of the smallpox bio-weapon is going to, in some way, bite London in the ass, even though Churchill is gone.