The AFC declare the imminent return of Jehovah and the Martyr Burr. On the coldest night of the year, all the eyes turn towards the Philadelphia sky, waiting for a sign. Then, suddenly, a new star appears. The star keeps growing, its blinding light swallow up all the other stars until it covers half the sky. The light begin to tear and everyone holds their breath waiting for Jehovah to return to them.

And from this tear, step a warrior clad in armor and gold, but not the kind they were expecting. No, instead their world has been chosen by...
View attachment 571930

Perhaps the real ANTI-MONITOR was the Pinnacle Friends we made along the way, somewhere between genocide of the Mexicans and making our own pocket bacon.

The AFC declare the imminent return of Jehovah and the Martyr Burr. On the coldest night of the year, all the eyes turn towards the Philadelphia sky, waiting for a sign. Then, suddenly, a new star appears. The star keeps growing, its blinding light swallow up all the other stars until it covers half the sky. The light begin to tear and everyone holds their breath waiting for Jehovah to return to them.

And from this tear, step a warrior clad in armor and gold, but not the kind they were expecting. No, instead their world has been chosen by...
View attachment 571930
Kinda off topic, but one of this days maybe I will read crisis on Infinite earths. Is actually a good story or is just famous for it's changes in the DC Multiverse and importance in the overall cosmic plot?

Perhaps the real ANTI-MONITOR was the Pinnacle Friends we made along the way, somewhere between genocide of the Mexicans and making our own pocket bacon.
Most cursed selection of words I've ever read.

Last edited:
Kinda off topic, but one of this days maybe I will read crisis on Infinite earths. Is actually a good story or is just famous for it's changes in the DC Multiverse and importance in the overall cosmic plot?

Most cursed selection of words I've ever read.

1. I reckon it is, but YMMV
2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH AHA AHAHA (TAKES ANOTHER BREATH) AHA, AHA AHA

Thanks. Could be worse though. WMIT Australia has no Aborigines left (at least from the Nordreich/Aus Civil War post) and that fact alone chills me to the core. I've always hated that thing in movies where the weapon or device is destroyed/useless and that "it was love/I am the weapon/it was within all of us". Given this TL's humour, I reckoned I struck gold.

1. I reckon it is, but YMMV
2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH AHA AHAHA (TAKES ANOTHER BREATH) AHA, AHA AHA

Thanks. Could be worse though. WMIT Australia has no Aborigines left (at least from the Nordreich/Aus Civil War post) and that fact alone chills me to the core. I've always hated that thing in movies where the weapon or device is destroyed/useless and that "it was love/I am the weapon/it was within all of us". Given this TL's humour, I reckoned I struck gold.
I’m starting to dislike that type of "power of love/friendship/etc" morals as well. I mean, yeah, you have to be a "good guy" and all that but unless you have green lantern style powers abstract concepts aren't going to give you much practical help.

It suffers from a bit of bloat in places like most big event books but on the whole it’s a good story.

when this world ends, all that will be left is the cockroaches and the Pocket Bacon

PLOT TWIST: cockroaches are the real Pinnacle People after all. That is all.
“This is the ideal Pinnacle body. You may not like it, but this is what Peak Performance looks like”
latest

Dick Pennington is unfortunately way too old. Lol He was probably born about 1880.

Oh, well. Nice to know, thanks for the answer.

Nevertheless, that’s not going to stop me from speculating wildly

One mad theory a day! As long as I keep coming with crazy ideas.

Let’s have a look at this from the previous thread.

BORN IN FIRE:
JOE STEELE MAKES A NAME FOR HIMSELF

44931502822_48c04bd98f_o.png
The official story was told and printed again and again, memorized by every child in the Union: On Christmas Eve, 1878, a small basket was found on the Custer property in Shicagwa. The lid was covered in snow, and it very well could have been covered completely and forgotten if the snows had blown over it in the wind. It was brutally cold that night, but General Custer, always one for getting a robust breath of fresh air, stepped out on his porch and lit up a cigar. He stood there for a few minutes, just enjoying the smoke while watching some coaches go by on the cobbled street directly outside his iron-gated front yard. It was then that he noticed the basket.

George walked down the path a few yards and brushed the snow off the little wooden box. When he saw there was an ice-white newborn baby inside, he was shocked, and immediately rushed back inside. A few of his servants took care of it over the next few nights, and by a week later, it was doing fine. Custer was thrilled. His wife had died in childbirth, and so had never had had children himself, but he had always wanted to be a father. He saw this as his chance. He named the baby Michael Goodyear Custer, and had Michael legally registered as his son.

Ah! Good times, good times… But look specifically at this little detail!

On Christmas Eve, 1878, a small basket was found on the Custer property in Shicagwa

And let’s see again the previous quote!

Dick Pennington is unfortunately way too old. Lol He was probably born about 1880.

Isn’t it obvious!?

RICHARD PENNINGTON WAS JOE STEELE’S TWIN BROTHER ALL ALONG!!!

Although, whether he is or isn’t the evil twin… That’s up to discussion, I guess.

Oh, well. Nice to know, thanks for the answer.

Nevertheless, that’s not going to stop me from speculating wildly

One mad theory a day! As long as I keep coming with crazy ideas.

Let’s have a look at this from the previous thread.

Ah! Good times, good times… But look specifically at this little detail!

And let’s see again the previous quote!

Isn’t it obvious!?

RICHARD PENNINGTON WAS JOE STEELE’S TWIN BROTHER ALL ALONG!!!

Although, whether he is or isn’t the evil twin… That’s up to discussion, I guess.
If he is a twin brother, then why his appearance is so diferent from Steele?

Fan theory inconsistency intensifies

I don't think Dick is a secret Infee/long lost relative. All due respect to those who think so, that seems a bit predictable as a twist. Instead of speculating on that, it's probably more reasonable to try and anticipate or suggest things for the broader future of Graham's adventures and New Canaan in general.

Considering Chucky's fascination with space I can see him being livid if one of the other world powers beat the RU to the moon. Which could eventually to a madness version of these two...

Considering Chucky's fascination with space I can see him being livid if one of the other world powers beat the RU to the moon. Which could eventually to a madness version of these two...
In that case Chuck will go full moon colonization and Martian exploration. He’s not one to be one-upped lol

I vote for a space race between Loomie Russia and NUSA:

Loomie: We have the first satellite in space
NUSA: Oh yea! STFU you Inferior Menace. We just land on the Moon. Eat sh*t!
Loomie: Child’s play! We just have a Moon base built with automatons within a month
NUSA: HAVE FUN TASTING SPACE NUKES LOOMIES

In that case Chuck will go full moon colonization and Martian exploration. He’s not one to be one-upped lol
I vote for a space race between Loomie Russia and NUSA:

Loomie: We have the first satellite in space
NUSA: Oh yea! STFU you Inferior Menace. We just land on the Moon. Eat sh*t!
Loomie: Child’s play! We just have a Moon base built with automatons within a month
NUSA: HAVE FUN TASTING SPACE NUKES LOOMIES
Oh please. We all know it'll be Ireland that conquers space. FOR KING, COUNTRY AND THE COMMON MAN!!! :p

I know in Madness 1.0, NUSA won the Space Race in every regard and claimed the entirety of the Moon as american territory, but it would be interesting if due to reasons, the RU/NUSA lost this time around. Would make for a nice subversion from the original timeline as well as the constant winning at everything that feels constantly stacked in Madness!Americas favor. For a Zap Zephyr nerd like Oswald, loosing the Space Race to others would drive him absolutely insane (well more so then he already is) and push for harder militarisation of space, so that when the end comes, it's even worst then the original

Last edited:
Oh please. We all know it'll be Ireland that conquers space. FOR KING, COUNTRY AND THE COMMON MAN!!! :p

I know in Madness 1.0, NUSA won the Space Race in every regard and claimed the entirety of the Moon as american territory, but it would be interesting if due to reasons, the RU/NUSA lost this time around. Would make for a nice subversion from the original timeline as well as the constant winning at everything that feels constantly stacked in Madness!Americas failures. For a Zap Zephyr nerd like Oswald, loosing the Space Race to others would drive him absolutely insane and push for harder militarisation of space, so that when the end comes, it's even worst then the original

I think NUSA will be the ultimate winner, but will have to share glory with the Ruskies like OTL. Remember, they both have access to various German scientists and institutions like OTL, and NUSA probably monopolizes the Jewish intelligentsia more than OTL because they're less anti-Semitic than the OTL US, while the rest of the world seems to be more anti-Semitic than OTL.

Also an interesting thought: what if NUSA doesn't necessarily agitate for the Cold War against Russia, but gets pulled into it due to the geopolitical concerns of their allies. Britain, West Germania, and Norway all have a reason to want to constrain the Loomies in Europe. Nippon is probably a bit worried about Asian expansion. The Cokies just flat out hate the Illuminists, and would be willing to start shit out of pure jingoism. I think a scenario where NUSA at least wants to wait a decade or two before really going after the Loomies, so they can spend more time colonizing South America and enjoying their prosperity, but they're forced into a Cold War style struggle by their allies is both plausible and deeply ironic, since they've forced their allies into so many other wars.

I think NUSA will be the ultimate winner, but will have to share glory with the Ruskies like OTL. Remember, they both have access to various German scientists and institutions like OTL, and NUSA probably monopolizes the Jewish intelligentsia more than OTL because they're less anti-Semitic than the OTL US, while the rest of the world seems to be more anti-Semitic than OTL.

Also an interesting thought: what if NUSA doesn't necessarily agitate for the Cold War against Russia, but gets pulled into it due to the geopolitical concerns of their allies. Britain, West Germania, and Norway all have a reason to want to constrain the Loomies in Europe. Nippon is probably a bit worried about Asian expansion. The Cokies just flat out hate the Illuminists, and would be willing to start shit out of pure jingoism. I think a scenario where NUSA at least wants to wait a decade or two before really going after the Loomies, so they can spend more time colonizing South America and enjoying their prosperity, but they're forced into a Cold War style struggle by their allies is both plausible and deeply ironic, since they've forced their allies into so many other wars.
That would be hilarious

Also, how does RU/NUSA view more fundamental sciences like physics and mathematics? I understand that they might invest heavily in Physics because of nuclear weapons and energy maybe. But there are various subfields where results must be obtained theoretically and need to wait rather long to bear fruits, and their applications might be rather difficult or vague in short term (could be awesome as well, trust me I work in physics). Also, IIRC, the Nazis chased out a lot of brilliant theorists that could really help kicking in many technological wonders, and focused completely on miltech. Would NUSA do kind of the same thing, but more in the line of defunding theoretical research because of “no obvious applications”?

Last edited:
That would be hilarious

Chuck Oswald: Listen, I hate the Loomies as much as everyone in this room. But er, I think it would be highly imprudent at this time, to wage some cawkeyed crusade against them. We must focus on the rebuilding of our sphere, and I very much would like to eat my chowdah in peace.

Johnny Gamble (in full crazy drunk old man mode): Aw hell nah boy! I didn't give your daddy-in-law all them Cokie boys and guns for your war down a South way so y'all could hang us out to dry as we face the Miscegenated God-Hating Steppe Demon Ruskie sumbitches! 1801 Will Happen Again before those borscht slurping fucks step one more foot forward! Hark the Goddamn Sound!

Other Allied Leaders: Cheer in agreement.

Chuck: Jesus, fine you ingrates. Just let me eat my chowdah, I have an er... "appointment" with my wife's hairstylist in 15.

Also, how does RU/NUSA view more fundamental sciences like physics and mathematics? I understand that they might invest heavily in Physics because of nuclear weapons and energy maybe. But there are various subfields where results must be obtained theoretically and need to wait rather long to bear fruits, and their applications might be rather difficult or vague in short term (could be awesome as well, trust me I work in physics). Also, IIRC, the Nazis chased out a lot of brilliant theorists that could really help kicking in many technological wonders, and focused completely on miltech. Would NUSA do the same thing?
Given the fact that the RU seems to genuinely believe that Jehovah created the entire Earth as a proving ground for the Pinnacle Race I assume purely theoretical research is valuable for its own sake, simply for the fact that every field of proletarian fascist discovery benefits the New Jerusalem, even by negation in the case of dead ends. A fascist dictatorship that *doesn't* dismiss broad research out of hand because of the implications is refreshing. Biology is a special case but the Union has always been flexible in this regard.