52255185916_b4ff3dd05c_o.png

I'm not even gonna lie, I got a little misty eyed looking at this and listening to this song. I worked two hours on that picture using Ai assets and a lot of tomfoolery and jiggerypokery, and it's incredibly, wonderfully satisfying to see the things I have seen in my head for so many years "in real life." What a journey. From a school short story I never even submitted when I was like 15, to this at 26. Beautiful.

52255185916_b4ff3dd05c_o.png

I'm not even gonna lie, I got a little misty eyed looking at this and listening to this song. I worked two hours on that picture using Ai assets and a lot of tomfoolery and jiggerypokery, and it's incredibly, wonderfully satisfying to see the things I have seen in my head for so many years "in real life." What a journey. From a school short story I never even submitted when I was like 15, to this at 26. Beautiful.

Welcome to the Goochy Pinnacle Future! We’ve got bright lights, disco, cocaine, rising totalitarianism and looming nuclear annihilation!
Groovy!
Were there? I'mma be honest, it's been a looong time since I read 1.0.
There have been TTL as well. For example, you may recall in the Gooch chapter the OTL Gooch governor’s son who died OTL not only survived, but was friends with George Washington and a major figure in the Revolutionary War and Carolinan independence, and founded the TTL House of Gooch.

Last edited:
There have been TTL as well. For example, you may recall in the Gooch chapter the OTL Gooch governor’s son who died OTL not only survived, but was friends with George Washington and a major figure in the Revolutionary War and Carolinan independence, and founded the TTL House of Gooch.
I think I either missed that or got the timeline a little mixed up...
Like Burr went Nyarl-y and then the kid lived or something like that....
Or I'm not paying as much attention as I thought was

The Redux also has very small changes and PODs before the Federalists takeover, but Hamilton and company looked pretty much like they do IOTL. The pics used in the first chapter are paintings from OTL.

helmet2.jpg

Illuminist Field Marshal's helmet as worn in the 1930s-50s. This one resides in the Museum of the Macabre in Salem, Massachusetts, where it horrifies hundreds visitors every day with its daemoniac visage.

52253033613_852901e53c_z.jpg

"BEWARE THE LOOMIE ANTICHRISTS! BEWARE THE LURES OF A GODLESS EXISTENCE! Drive the Loomies out of our shores, and away from our homes and schoolhouses. Everywhere you turn, you might see a LOOMIE."

EDIT:

52252073247_d849cf627e_c.jpg

We also are getting our first look at the Khrushchev to Oswald's JFK: Equal Citizen Vadim Maximovich. He will be played in illustrations by a blend of Peter Cushing, Christopher Plummer, a vampire, and a dash of Tom Hiddleston. I'm a fan.
Not going to lie, but this hits harder than Gooch mousewine. What about Europa and the NHRE?

52254579882_cd4de93ea5_c.jpg

REMEMBER: The ominously beautiful lady on the tv box says the New Jerusalem is at hand! Never miss a moment of DIVINE PROPHECY with the new SPECTA-VIS 3 from ZEPHYR ELECTRIC. Now with TORNADO-PROOF BASE and futuristic SOLID OAK CABINET!

ZEPHYR: "Built like a Brick."

Last edited:
One last picture drop to conclude my insomnia addled descent into editing madness. I give you the handsome English immigrant, the incredibly charismatic soothsaying practitioner of Christian magicks, the ten-time Rhode Island nude meditation champion, the absolute s e x p o t that is the Blind Christian Gentleman, the noble "Father of a Generation," Mr. Tobias:

52256223035_112b4cb28d_z.jpg

52255748213_4d12097761_z.jpg

52255725271_c17abd5ff8_z.jpg

Hehehehehe he can't see but he's holding a book.
"I CAN READ WHAT WITH ME PINNACLE FLUIDATION AND ETHEREAL POWERS, YOU MANGY BLIGHTING SINNER!"

In all seriousness, he looks like Doc Brown had a baby with an Innsmouth Fishperson. And that's exactly what I was going for.

Last edited:
One last picture drop to conclude my insomnia addled descent into editing madness. I give you the handsome English immigrant, the incredibly charismatic soothsaying practitioner of Christian magicks, the ten-time Rhode Island nude meditation champion, the absolute s e x p o t that is the Blind Christian Gentleman, the noble "Father of a Generation," Mr. Tobias:

52256223035_112b4cb28d_z.jpg

52255748213_4d12097761_z.jpg

52255725271_c17abd5ff8_z.jpg

Hehehehehe he can't see but he's holding a book.
"I CAN READ WHAT WITH ME PINNACLE FLUIDATION AND ETHEREAL POWERS, YOU MANGY BLIGHTING SINNER!"

In all seriousness, he looks like Doc Brown had a baby with an Innsmouth Fishperson. And that's exactly what I was going for.
This is literally the man that, with a giant harem of always naked loyal fans, single-handedly fathered a whole army/generation of men that carry his name with pride and devotion. You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like.

Last edited: