vintage-christmas-card-worth-1542403243.jpg

Quaint-house-in-the-snow-on-a-vintage-Christmas-card-from-1916-Wishing-you-a-merry-Christmas.jpg

A most Merry CHRISTmas from us in Cackalack to all our Protestant Allies in Norway, Sweden, West Germania, Mittelafrika, and Corea! And....

*grumbles* "Happy Holidays" to our Fascist Allies in America, Britain, Australia and Nippon*

cd668072bc65b2974a0ee114e2100c2f.jpg

(Plz ignore Christmas on this)
*You fucking damnyankees will never make me say Happy Patriot-Saints

I’m loyal, I swear! I’d never betray the King or Connolly! Never! Please have mercy!

(I couldn’t find any appropriately festive Engles or Connolly pictures, so Marx had to do)
Unfortunately we may not take any chances. Please prepare yourself for arrest by his Majesty's loyal Red Guards. If you cooperate, you should only face a few years doing labor for King and Connolly.

Unfortunately we may not take any chances. Please prepare yourself for arrest by his Majesty's loyal Red Guards. If you cooperate, you should only face a few years doing labor for King and Connolly.
Hold on, hold on, what's going on here? This man's a pure Monarchist, loyal to the King! What are you arresting him for?

stay quiet @Sunstone77 , if all goes well we'll extract you in no time. All Hail.

Hold on, hold on, what's going on here? This man's a pure Monarchist, loyal to the King! What are you arresting him for?

stay quiet @Sunstone77 , if all goes well we'll extract you in no time. All Hail.
Unhand me, Yankee devil! I am no American turncoat, but a loyal MonSoc lass! I’d rather die then turn my back on King and Connolly!

*narrows eyes* Your accent sounds Scottish.
Be careful, fellow loyal MonSocs. Their urge to purge is rising

Be careful, fellow loyal MonSocs. Their urge to purge is rising
I was speaking to the American, I thought his accent sounded British. Then again, the Sassanach have been acting more and more Yankee by the day for awhile now. You are free to go, fellow Monsoc. For King and Connolly!

*narrows eyes* Your accent sounds Scottish.
Do not worry, it's just my estranged grandfather's influence showing through. He's died in an unfortunate accident in Britain a decade ago.

All Hail the King.

Unhand me, Yankee devil! I am no American turncoat, but a loyal MonSoc lass! I’d rather die then turn my back on King and Connolly!
Sir! How dare you accuse me of being a fascist agent! You disgrace your country with your slandering of your fellow citizen.

It seems you have defected. Time for you to disappear.

Found this while I was digging Soviet Visuals. This magazine (Technology for the Youth) is perfect for Illuminism’s quest for endless technology
1609197265096.jpeg