Play with the old "Wilson was a KGB" trope and have him be a plant for the Illuminists. Or better yet....Ireland. No, really. OTL he was actually very supportive of the idea of Irish reunification, even drawing up a 15 year plan to facilitate it before he became PM. He even supposedly had a plan to cut Northern Ireland out of the UK, making it an independent dominion and washing the UK's hands of responsibility of the Troubles

Play with the old "Wilson was a KGB" trope and have him be a plant for the Illuminists. Or better yet....Ireland. No, really. OTL he was actually very supportive of the idea of Irish reunification, even drawing up a 15 year plan to facilitate it before he became PM. He even supposedly had a plan to cut Northern Ireland out of the UK, making it an independent dominion and washing the UK's hands of responsibility of the Troubles
Why not both? Like he's being paid by both and doesn't care since there aims don't overlap much and hey free money. Eventually he gets into the position of complete power and cooly plays all sides bring Britian forward into the White Heat of Modernity...

That is until a good Christian boy in his cabinet finds out about Harry's misgivings and cue inevitable coup. But who is this good Christian boy you ask, well...
image.jpeg

Sam in the safe should become the prime minister of the BU. I don’t care that he isn’t real, when has logic stopped anybody in this timeline?

So an idea for pop culture in the future: War trading cards based off of the Desert Storm trading cards. Just imagine kids in TTL 2000s having the pinnacle fluids of the cards run through them as they prove themselves to be the strong men of the card game world.

The only intricate thing about the game would be its meta ban list.

This makes me wonder. What would Madness!Yu-Gi-Oh! look like? Both the trading cards and the anime.

Replacing the Egyptian artifacts with either Arthurian ones (if they even exist) or Ethiopian should the AFC class them as Betters due to them being declared as the evolution of the Canaanites is one for starters.
Wouldnt the Canaanites be seen as inferiors who the Israelites cleansed from the holy land? Plus I'm pretty sure the Ethiopians are seen as inferior because their version of christianity is based on Orthodoxy and thus "Papist" by AFC standards.

Wouldnt the Canaanites be seen as inferiors who the Israelites cleansed from the holy land? Plus I'm pretty sure the Ethiopians are seen as inferior because their version of christianity is based on Orthodoxy and thus "Papist" by AFC standards.

I ain't the right person to ask honestly, I just thought they'd be considered Betters on the grounds of the ancient Canaanites speaking a Semetic language and since the RU has a state called New Canaan, something they wouldn't have if they considered them Inferior I figure.

During the 4th Century, Ethiopia was actually Jewish, so they could be seen as a Lost Tribe of Jews who were brainwashed by the Greco-Egyptian Pseudo-Papists. Plus, they could even be considered a missing link between the Jews and African-Americans.

I ain't the right person to ask honestly, I just thought they'd be considered Betters on the grounds of the ancient Canaanites speaking a Semetic language and since the RU has a state called New Canaan, something they wouldn't have if they considered them Inferior I figure.
During the 4th Century, Ethiopia was actually Jewish, so they could be seen as a Lost Tribe of Jews who were brainwashed by the Greco-Egyptian Pseudo-Papists. Plus, they could even be considered a missing link between the Jews and African-Americans.
Good points. I rescind my previous statement. But mandatory conversion to the AFC would obviously be harshly enforced whenever they took over

AHE

Gone Fishin'
And so the newest Mad Tyrant of Britain met a fate similar to the one of old: he lived to become a lunatic, doom his county, and be removed from power by his fellow men-in-government. A deserving fate for such a sad, sorry blob of a leader.

So, we should start taking bets on how long it takes the BU to collapse, should we?

With all the chaos afflicting England, i wouldn't be surprised if Ireland tried to reconquer its territories in the North

Weird thing I thought of, does the RU have hate speech laws? Be pretty mad to have a fascist state that doesn't allow saying the N-word for "disrespecting Black Pinnacle Men"? Does Oswald do that?

Weird thing I thought of, does the RU have hate speech laws? Be pretty mad to have a fascist state that doesn't allow saying the N-word for "disrespecting Black Pinnacle Men"? Does Oswald do that?
Not hate speech per se, just broad anti-defamation statutes for the most loyal elements (and senior party members of course)

I read the last chapter and yes, its definitely one of my all-time favorite chapters in this story. Just reading about Churchill's descent into madness was odd, slightly unsettling and highly entertaining all at the same time. Not to mention, the idea of an insane, paranoid and possibly schizophrenic Churchill running around naked trying to kill Clement Attlee and then getting plastered with bullets was hilarious yet kinda disturbing at the same time. I await more chapters just like this in the future that combine narrative, insanity, intrigue and climax all into one package.

China's been quiet for a while... which in the Madnessverse, can only mean some unspeakable horror is brewing for the future. Maybe China can capitalize on Europe's pending descent into chaos?