I think enviromentalism in the RU would have its own unique twist. The government may protect some of Bald Eagle habitats but completely decimate non-eagle habitats in their pursuit of profit and manifest destiny. I might be misremembering, but hasn't the buffalo already been hunted to extinction
the RU as a deep ecology state, now that's something.

the RU as a deep ecology state, now that's something.
In contrast the original..make sense, the RU seems even more urbanize OTL USA and with the countryside being more regulated(specially with former reeducation/concentration camps out there) keep that Urbanite goes to the countryside to enjoy it and keep that bizzare nature.

Sorry for silence guys! I find out in a day or two if I get my apartment manager job so I've been too busy to write much or PM. I'll be back to normal soon!
Good luck, man! We're all pulling for you!

ALL HAIL your chances of getting that job! For a Pinnacle being such as yourself it should be no sweat! :D

In contrast the original..make sense, the RU seems even more urbanize OTL USA and with the countryside being more regulated(specially with former reeducation/concentration camps out there) keep that Urbanite goes to the countryside to enjoy it and keep that bizzare nature.
For all the Betters who can't get the time to take a drive could we see arcologies start springing up when the seventies roll around? Multilevel terraced parks would be amazing. The fact they could be used to produce food in the event of a catastrophic invasion would be a plus. It's the same multipurpose war/peace justification that got us the Interstate Highway System OTL.

46e2xu2eaa331.jpg

The bestselling children's book in the New United States of America, circa 2002

Last edited: