Another possibility is for the EITC to relocate their HQ to Madagascar and become the East African Trading Company. Basically they establish trade routes around East Africa and other surrounding regions. Their ports cater to ships traveling between Europe and India/Asia. They can also "protect" shipping from Piracy for a suitable fee; needless to say, French ships have to pay higher fees....

31139694378_e1dc7d072e_z.jpg

I couldn't resist creating this team logo for whatever sport they play in the near future of the Madnessverse. I crack up every time I write "Benedict Arnold University of Boston," and the idea of a college named after the most famous traitor of all time OTL with their team being called the Gamecocks is just absolutely hilarious to me. Also, it might indicate that cockfighting is a popular pastime in the Union.

I could see Marxism adding black racism, but higher above the Irish, but lower then the Anglo Saxon. Also will the ru turn aginst the Jews, I feel like I could see that happening, even if Jews are loyal to the ru.

I could see Marxism adding black racism, but higher above the Irish, but lower then the Anglo Saxon. Also will the ru turn aginst the Jews, I feel like I could see that happening, even if Jews are loyal to the ru.

The Jews will never be discriminated against by the Union government. To me it would cheapen everything to a shallow Nazi analogy, and I want it to be more than that.

The Jews will never be discriminated against by the Union government. To me it would cheapen everything to a shallow Nazi analogy, and I want it to be more than that.
Will there still be horrifying genocide against the Jews still, can't have dystopia with out Jewish genocide. Maybe a far horrifying pogrom in Europe aginst the Jews lead to waves of them escaping to the ru and being radicalized by the experience, leading to a cycle of pogrom and radicalizeding and the ru taking advantage of it.
Also what do you think of my idea of black people and there realation to marxism?

I think that you should follwo something else

Sorry, I don't understand?

Will there still be horrifying genocide against the Jews still, can't have dystopia with out Jewish genocide. Maybe a far horrifying pogrom in Europe aginst the Jews lead to waves of them escaping to the ru and being radicalized by the experience, leading to a cycle of pogrom and radicalizeding and the ru taking advantage of it.
Also what do you think of my idea of black people and there realation to marxism?

If any place is likely to do it, it would definitely be Russia.

Yes, black people aren't seen as Inferior per-se, but mixing with them is out. I'm sure the Union will eventually attempt to start up psuedoLiberia.

You know, this is making me really want to write that USA 1865 ISOT idea I had where America is sent back to 1776, Schuyler Colfax and Thaddeus Stevens end up running the country after Johnson is killed by a Southern colonist disgruntled by the Union forcibly re-taking the South again and liberating every slave they see, and Stevens takes the ISOT event as divine judgement against slavery and in favor of a hyper-egalitarian Union. So basically "American Fundamentalism" would be "God has decreed that all racial divides and prejudices be eradicated in his name, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, WE ARE THE USA".

IDK I was just playing around with the whole social impact of an ISOT thing and thought that would be fun.

But why?

(Umm...yes you can have dystopia without genocide of the Jews.)

That would really goes against OTL Napoleon's emancipating of the Jews first in France and across Europe. Russia is your best bet of out of control of anti-semitism and the Jews fleeing to France and to the RU.

Napoleon_stellt_den_israelitischen_Kult_wieder_her%2C_30._Mai_1806.jpg

If any place is likely to do it, it would definitely be Russia.

Yes, black people aren't seen as Inferior per-se, but mixing with them is out. I'm sure the Union will eventually attempt to start up psuedoLiberia.

Pretty much. It may just be in reaction to France's and the RU Pro-Jewish standing that the Tsar 'deals with anti-Government forces within the empire'.

And Liberia would be the Union's foot in the door to Africa.

Last edited:
31139694378_e1dc7d072e_z.jpg

I couldn't resist creating this team logo for whatever sport they play in the near future of the Madnessverse. I crack up every time I write "Benedict Arnold University of Boston," and the idea of a college named after the most famous traitor of all time OTL with their team being called the Gamecocks is just absolutely hilarious to me. Also, it might indicate that cockfighting is a popular pastime in the Union.
They don't have Kentucky to make cockfigthing popular and the whities would consider it too 'spaniard' still yeah that university make me laugh....how expensive is BAUB?

They don't have Kentucky to make cockfigthing popular and the whities would consider it too 'spaniard' still yeah that university make me laugh....how expensive is BAUB?

Maybe in the depths of the post-1812 depression cockfighting became a popular sport? I kind of want to work it in somewhere now just because it's messed up, lol.

I would say it's basically Ivy League. You're not getting in unless you're rich or just a staggering genius.

you could create eviler Liberia and Israel analogues with both when Union Expand, both Black and Jewish being the middle of society and the staltwart of RU, that is even better, Blacks are far better OTL and still eviler.

30075512777_e4edfa9199_c.jpg

Heart of old patriot town,
Thru the ages extend the renown!
Past and present join in the song,
Thy praises to prolong.
Afar shines thy clear Beacon light,
Ever guiding to truth and to the right.
Benedict Arnold University,
Be thy fair dominion long.

(CHORUS)
Join we all in loving praise,
Sing her triumph clear.
Honor the name of enduring fame,
With rev'rent lays.
Sound afar her glory true,
Hail with cheer on cheer!
Hail, oh hail, Old B.A.U.B....

Laud we thy Puritan birth;
And do tribute to thy sterling worth.
True to thee thy every son,
Chanting Novus Ordo Seclorum!
Our laurels we bring to thy shrine,
All our life's full attainment is thine.
Old Arnold, we will turn to thee,
Wherever our course will run.

What tune should this be sung to,if any?