And WMIT 1.0 took roughly, what, two or three years of writing? I did this whole TL since September. AH PERRY THE PLATYPUS! HOW NICE OF YOU TO JOIN ME. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO UNVEIL MY NEW TIMELINE WRITERINATOR! *maniacal laughter*

Also, it's Threadmarked for your Pleasure (TM)
Jingle*
Doofenshmirtz Evil incorporated

Jingle*
Doofenshmirtz Evil incorporated

Napoleon53 Dystopian Timelines Incorporated

PossibleCookedAnole-size_restricted.gif

;)

The *USA isn't even really comparable to the RU/NUSA. One at least pretends to be rational and civilized.

I've deliberately kept far and away from Decades of Darkness, only skimming brief summaries just to know what people are talking about so I can't plagiarize anything subconsciously. lol But I'm pretty sure DoD was pretty far into the 20th century, and WMIT is only into, basically, the 1920s. lol

Napoleon53 Dystopian Timelines Incorporated

PossibleCookedAnole-size_restricted.gif

;)

I've deliberately kept far and away from Decades of Darkness, only skimming brief summaries just to know what people are talking about so I can't plagiarize anything subconsciously. lol But I'm pretty sure DoD was pretty far into the 20th century, and WMIT is only into, basically, the 1920s. lol
Ok this is epic

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a good, old-fashioned, 19 year old Yankee Doodle Boy, born on the Fourth of July, who for God and Country will do or die!

GWS SIN-min.jpg

Behold, the Man of Metal, President of the Republican Union, Atheling of the Party, Champion of Liberty, Titan of Freedom, Defender of the Faith, Penultimate Patriot, and God's princely servant on earth, Joseph Steele:

steeleyo.jpg

Seen here lighting a cigar on the burning wreckage of an Infee commune.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a good, old-fashioned, 19 year old Yankee Doodle Boy, born on the Fourth of July, who for God and Country will do or die!

Tremendous work! That's the sort of strapping young Pinnacle Man who fought and bled for this country in the World War!

Last edited:
Behold, the Man of Metal, President of the Republican Union, Atheling of the Party, Champion of Liberty, Titan of Freedom, Defender of the Faith, Penultimate Patriot, and God's princely servant on earth, Joseph Steele:

View attachment 455657

Seen here lighting a cigar on the burning wreckage of an Infee commune.

Tremendous work! That's the sort of strapping young Pinnacle Man who fought and bled for this country in the World War!
PATRIOTISM INCREASES

Finally, before I start my work week tomorrow, here is a teaser of things to come in the form of a WIP propaganda poster. There is one clue about what's going on, but it still doesn't quite show what good ol Von Branau is:

schickypreview.jpg

American King Rebooted is still an option. It was my first real TL on here and featured the whacky hijinks of a world where America is a constitutional monarchy and is actually allied with the Bonapartes. But in all reality, WMIT will probably go on for a veryyyy long time. And honestly, dystopias are probably the most fun thing to write because you can never tell what is going to happen next because everything is unhinged. I've honestly long intended for WMIT Redux to be simply the just the Encyclopedia of WMIT. I'd write actual full-on novels set in this universe. I could literally take this far into the 2000s, where all bets are off.
if you do make an encyclopedia, you can have more time to focus on the other lesser countries and make them mad from the beginning.

Let me take a guess, this is RU anti-Europan propaganda.

*cue Trump "Wrong" GIF* Not quite! We shall see. *laughs evilly*

if you do make an encyclopedia, you can have more time to focus on the other lesser countries and make them mad from the beginning.

This TL is what I was referring to as an encyclopedia. Although I do want to relaunch the wiki at some point as well.

And speaking of wikis and such, one thing I would love to see is a TvTropes page for Redux. There is one for 1.0, but it would be confusing if they shared a page as they are so different now.

Expanding on what I said earlier about Israel, I also don't think that this Israel is just going to be the Israel that we think of. At least, not if the Union has its way. Instead, ladies and gentlemen of the Madnessverse, I present to you the key to the Prophecies and the Ultimate Achievement of Zionist Pinnacle Man

If you want to continue with the Fascist Israel thing in the Madness!verse, I have something to show you:
1200px-PikiWiki_Israel_3364_Geography_of_Israel.jpg

The statue of the Roaring Lion in Tel Hai, built by the Republican Union Army and intended to commemorate the lion of American fascism, George Armstrong Custer. At the bottom of the statue, the words "Good to die for our country" were written in Hebrew, a phrase uttered by Joseph Trumpeldor, a Jewish soldier in the Republican Union army when he was wounded in the battle for Tel Hai.

Edit: @Napoleon53 if you'll need help with Israel stuff, I'll be glad to help

Last edited:
Well, I have to admit it. I didn't expect that the League of Tsars and Viktor would do the sane thing. The war in mainland Europe is finally over, now. However, the battles in Britain and the Holy Land are still ongoing. Hopefully, Europa will be able to achieve some victories there. Also of note is young Schicklgruber's rise to fame. I think he'll play a very important role, later on.

Also, there's a little something that fits TTL's Great War and the general TL quite well:

I'm a bit surprised that the League of Tsar's managed to pull it off. You would think that Russia's intelligence service would be able to pull off a coup or two.

Anyway the outcome of this war is truly disastrous for Russia, not to the point of being crippling but not that far away either. During this time period IRL, a third of Russian trade went through the Bosporus which is now neutral/Europa-aligned. Tsar Alexander managed to achieve what had eluded Catherine the Great and Josef Stalin, and Viktor blew it.

Now Viktor did manage to pull it off in China though but its a delicate situation to say the least, there are only so many Slavs after all.

Just a big a problem is his diplomatic isolation, granted that has been a problem with many Russian regimes, IRL and otherwise, but as off right now the Russian Empire has literally no allies bar its Qing puppet.