"If it hadn't been for Andy Jackson's Gun Emporium I would have been murdered by some sort of scum-sucking Irishman! Go to Andy Jackson's Gun Emporium today!"
"Well that's what you do, you get everybody angry and scared and you make a fortune. Everybody does it, Fascists, Monarchists, doesn't matter..."
*Literally any important person TTL ever*

I'm surprised Tesla hasn't been scuttling about. He would perfect as a Tsarist counterpart to whatever crazy scientists the RU have. Actually it would be funny if he was just a rather normal fellow who was interested in science and didn't have his whole host of quirks.

I'm surprised Tesla hasn't been scuttling about. He would perfect as a Tsarist counterpart to whatever crazy scientists the RU have. Actually it would be funny if he was just a rather normal fellow who was interested in science and didn't have his whole host of quirks.
I love this idea. Again, just a spit ball idea but it's very likely, given the mission and propaganda campaign in Easter Europe that essentially gave the RU slave labor that Tesla is already subjugated in America. But with his immemse intellect, and the fact Tesla was probably a textbook psychopath, I could see Tesla as an underground mad scientist so to speak (what the RU would call a terrorist). I could see all that energy he used TTL into bomb making and even chemical weapons (maybe he's the one who discovers the EMP usefulness of an atomic explosion before the inventors of the weapon even do).

SuperZtar64

Banned
Can we have a political map please? Thx.
Sneak peek, cuz you asked nicely :p
upload_2019-2-9_20-46-20.png

I believe it's about 60% done. Should be done by tonight tomorrow.

Last edited:
Interesting update. I thought that the Union would just invade CoCaro during the war, but it does make sense that they would want to peacefully infiltrate the nation instead of invading it so they can focus more of their military might against Europa. Reading about Johnny Gamble was both interesting and humorous at the same time, though I did feel kind of sorry for him as he was so gullible that he became a puppet for the Union.

Also, reading about the Union's frumentarii, I couldn't be helped but reminded of the frumentarii of Caesar's Legion from Fallout: New Vegas. Was this just a coincidence? I'm also a huge Fallout fan myself.

Lastly, SuperZtar64, I can't wait till the map is done. It looks great so far.

I love this idea. Again, just a spit ball idea but it's very likely, given the mission and propaganda campaign in Easter Europe that essentially gave the RU slave labor that Tesla is already subjugated in America. But with his immemse intellect, and the fact Tesla was probably a textbook psychopath, I could see Tesla as an underground mad scientist so to speak (what the RU would call a terrorist). I could see all that energy he used TTL into bomb making and even chemical weapons (maybe he's the one who discovers the EMP usefulness of an atomic explosion before the inventors of the weapon even do).
"This just in dear readers! In another act of INFERIOR SAVAGERY, the RUMP office in Chicagwa, Iowai has been attacked by means of a devastating explosive device. The Black Hand group of subversives have claimed responsibility in the name of their leader, the Slavic villain known only as Perun. The significance of this title is unknown at this time. The madman claims that attacks on the brave men and women of RUMP will continue until all Inferiors are given equal standing with their Betters. President Custer, all hail, has vowed that 'the great proletarian fascist American people would never tolerate such an aberation against nature' and is calling for increased vigilance to preserve public order. We will keep you posted with any new details. Uncle Sam's Talkiebox Station: Politically Correct News You Can Trust!"

Nikola Tesla: Science Pirate!

Last edited:
"This just in dear readers! In another act of INFERIOR SAVAGERY, the RUMP office in Chicagwa, Iowai has been attacked by means of a devastating explosive device. The Black Hand group of subversives have claimed responsibility in the name of their leader, the Slavic villain known only as Perun. The significance of this title is unknown at this time. The madman claims that attacks on the brave men and women of RUMP will continue until all Inferiors are given equal standing with their Betters. President Custer, all hail, has vowed that 'the great proletarian fascist American people would never tolerate such an aberation against nature' and is calling for increased vigilance to preserve public order. We will keep you posted with any new details. Uncle Sam's Talkiebox Station: Politically Correct News You Can Trust!"
you forgot to add "All Hail!" at the end

He was born in modern-day Croatia, so he's probably serving Europa.

^If TTL was a TV show, I can picture the intro with a High Castle style feel to it showing icons of the Church and State in slow motion while this plays. lol

What happened to the Virgin Islands Confederacy? Do they still exist or did Carolina just outright annex it?

Virgin Islands Confederacy are still independent as of my last mentioning. I doubt they'll withstand WWI. lol

Interesting update. I thought that the Union would just invade CoCaro during the war, but it does make sense that they would want to peacefully infiltrate the nation instead of invading it so they can focus more of their military might against Europa. Reading about Johnny Gamble was both interesting and humorous at the same time, though I did feel kind of sorry for him as he was so gullible that he became a puppet for the Union.

Also, reading about the Union's frumentarii, I couldn't be helped but reminded of the frumentarii of Caesar's Legion from Fallout: New Vegas. Was this just a coincidence? I'm also a huge Fallout fan myself.

Lastly, SuperZtar64, I can't wait till the map is done. It looks great so far.

The Union slowly puppetizing Cocaro is another big subversion of expectations for anyone who read 1.0. I kind of am thinking about CoCaro as the slightly inept Fascist Italy to the Union's Germany crossed with being Yugoslavia to the Union's USSR. But their flaws are made up for by sheer bombastic insanity and redneck pride. I would imagine their population is actually doing fairly well, seeing as how many people who don't want to move to America would easily choose the Confederation.

The Frumentarri was just a coincidence! New Canaan in Mexico was a New Vegas reference, however. lol

Last edited:
@Napoleon53, anything on the navies of the world at this point? Who has the world's largest navy and who built the first "all-big-gun battleship" (assuming we aren't still in the "Pre-Dreadnought" phase of naval technology)?

Great update, @Napoleon53! Well, CoCaro's hands are tied. They can't hide under the Yankees, they're going to get their hands bloody. How that may affect some soldiers I dare not imagine, but who knows? Perhaps some Southern veteran might take a whisk of that madness Juice.

He was born in modern-day Croatia, so he's probably serving Europa.
Well you know what that means... Tesla and Marconi partnership against the forces of the Tsar, Kasier and Dictator for the good of Europa. There knowledge of electricity and wireless communication allows for improved and more portable talkie boxes etc.

Maybe have there research lead to the first television after the war

Calling it now, in GW2 the Union under Steele backstabs CcoCaro and takes it with ease.
I think it would be more interesting if the do more of a Yugoslavia thing, allied to the RU before a true Cokie Strong Man is able to give them a bit more independence on the world stage, before the whole thing collapses into terrible ethnic and religious violence. THEN the Union can take CoCaro.

Last edited:

Vuu

Banned

He probably works for Europa (seeing that Lika is now a part of it, and is immensely powerful), or maybe moved to Serbia, which would be wise seeing that it's neutral - though there might not be the economic conditions to allow such research

TL ends with a Balkan alliance basically going "alright you spoiled psychopathic brats, your constant failure to behave as actual real human beans is a threat to general human existence - prepare to be literally deleted" and deploying Tesla's death ray, immediately chucking everyone except them back to the stone age

also - DAYUM Frankie Kuhn is a snack