What is a common thing or trope that always seem to happen?

Drakan being always warmongers and hateful assholes in Rewrite

I get it because you want to say with the original, and also want to expand how hateful filled drakonic society are but what would happen if that actually the Drakan are the peaceful people and open minded While the US were the Drakan in that rewrite instead
Ehhhh the very concept of the Drakas is "South Africa but with America's Manifest Destiny" so I dont see how they could be ever "nice" outside of a roleswap like you're suggesting

IIRC the Canadian government actually killed all the Inuit Tribes sled dogs to force them into abandoning their traditional life styles not to mention the crap that went on in the residential schools. Honestly not sure why people think Canada was this bastion of indigenous parties as opposed to bad old America.
Because most of their crimes are relatively unknown and you have a larger surviving community there while America is (in)famous for it's "Lets genocide everyone in our way to the Pacific!" so the conclusion is that Canada is "America but actually good"

Because Canada has no slaves and today has the image of a prosper and tolerant nation
Honestly I think Canadas reputations is mostly posturing from Canadians about how much better they are then so smelly Americans(Can't say us Kiwis don't do the exact same thing, the difference is that we are actually correct /s), Teaboos and Americans themselves.

Ehhhh the very concept of the Drakas is "South Africa but with America's Manifest Destiny" so I dont see how they could be ever "nice" outside of a roleswap like you're suggesting
I want to be the Drakan to be“nice” one compared to their brother in the America who do the Drakan atrocities which would ironically funny in a dark way

Honestly I think Canadas reputations is mostly posturing from Canadians about how much better they are then so smelly Americans(Can't say us Kiwis don't do the exact same thing, the difference is that we are actually correct /s), Teaboos and Americans themselves.
British Empire with only Canada and New Zealand when? :p

I would also add the characters or governments that, despite living in other times, will justify their decisions based on 21st century macroeconomic arguments that they would not have to know about.

Even stranger, instead of calling them out for this nonsense, the other members of the government and the opposition accept these arguments because "I am not going to fight against economic logic."

Even if it most likely sounds like the ruler is spewing incomprehensible jargon, talking about obscure arcana that no one cared about, and drawing conclusions that, according to the knowledge of the time, are totally illogical.

Oh fuck and the British need their Colonial settlement resulting more destruction of the Māori land.

You somehow make New Zealand into a dystopia
I didnt say moving the british government to the kiwiland though, and I mean they were a british colony IOTL...

I would also add the characters or governments that, despite living in other times, will justify their decisions based on 21st century macroeconomic arguments that they would not have to know about.

Even stranger, instead of calling them out for this nonsense, the other members of the government and the opposition accept these arguments because "I am not going to fight against economic logic."

Even if it most likely sounds like the ruler is spewing incomprehensible jargon, talking about obscure arcana that no one cared about, and drawing conclusions that, according to the knowledge of the time, are totally illogical.
What do you consider 21st century macroeconomic arguments? And what time periods are you referring too?

You are gonna have a whale of a time of having a bunch of well to do and law abiding British Subjects to move to a shitty penal colony in the middle of nowhere and which was only significantly opened to non convict immigration in the 1810s. Any boost to Australia's population from fleeing royalists is probably going to negligible at best as the vast majority are going to either head to Jamaica and Britains other carribean possessions or even the homeland itself.
Fair enough, I just figured "send them to South Africa" was played out.
Not sure if Canada in the US makes language rights stronger. Even Canada wasn’t exactly kind towards indigenous languages in OTL.
Back when "Canada" meant "French" it absolutely would, and they had a much better history with the indigenous than the anglophone nations did.
IIRC the Canadian government actually killed all the Inuit Tribes sled dogs to force them into abandoning their traditional life styles not to mention the crap that went on in the residential schools. Honestly not sure why people think Canada was this bastion of indigenous parties as opposed to bad old America.
See above about what "Canada" meant before it got split into Lower and Upper Canada with the Loyalist influx.
Because Canada has no slaves and today has the image of a prosper and tolerant nation
Modern Canada is trash, I'm talking about a surviving New France within the US that's on equal terms with the rest from the jump.

Ironically it's probably one of the only regions in TNO with a story that is both coherent and realistic.
This is TNO. If you came to it for a coherent and realistic story, you were gravely misinformed.
Frankly, the more they ham it up, the better. If they're going to exist at all, might as well lean into the meme.
Mostly because it's a copy paste of OTL Ireland but hey! The Devs resisted the urge to give Ireland a NazBol Burgundian System path where the actor who played Father Ted kills everybody with a remotely English sounding name, so progress!
Not a bad idea, tbh. Right up there with killing people that wear glasses for being intellectuals.

You somehow make New Zealand into a dystopia
Extremely off topic, but I actually do have an idea for a Post Apocalpytic Kiwi Dystopia. No it isn't a mutant hell scape ruled by sentient birds(Thats Australia) Basically after the disaster which completely obliterated the rest of human civilisation New Zealand rode out the storm more or less unscathed, due to its isolation and self sufficiency in terms of food resources leading it to being actually vaguely similar to post collapse New Zealand. Well it's a lot more rural and sheep farmings taken off again, but still the country is more or less well put together, the people aren't starving and they've managed to retain most of the old worlds technology.

Except for one teensy weensy little difference. Namely that everybody there is convinced that the outside world of New Zealand doesn't exist. We They do acknowledge that landmasses like Australia exist but are convinced that the rest of the world is bare of humans after the cataclysm aside from groups of savage mutants that occasionally attack the New Zealand Energy companies oil and uranium mines. But any suggestion that these savages are actually human is swiftly repressed by the glorious leader.

Oh did you think this New Zealand was a democracy? Basically what happened is that a Kiwi flavoured version of Mr House took power in New Zealand and managed to keep the country unaffected from what was going on in the rest of the world(IDK the Aussies wanted a rematch and the Emus stopped playing around). The mutant savages are actually just disorganised bands of human survivors who often run at the mere sight of a NZE logo. The reason for all this is basically because he concluded that as long as New Zealand was stable and prosperous the rest of the world could get fucked and sharing the countries resources with the rest of the world would only harm the living standards of New Zealanders(Akay the only people who actually matter in his eyes) and so brutally slaughtering them in order to make sure the NZ economy get its share of oil is completely and utterly moral.

He keeps order through not only bread and circuses(And by circuses I mean rugby, Lots of rugby), a systematic erasure of New Zealand's history(As far as everyone in NZ is concerned this is just kind of how things have always been) and mock elections for Prime Minister which are just glorified reality tv shows for the entertainment of the masses. Along with the personality cult thats emerged around the leader who puts on a persona of being the typical kiwi bloke(Like a lot of New Zealand politicians TBH).....which is kind of getting hard to do in recent years considering hes now stuck in a cyborg body but thankfully everybody's to indoctrinated to really care. New Zealand society is also completely and utterly Puritan and basically everyone who goes against the grain or shows interest in usual subjects like English Literature or Poetry is shunned and as to anyone who shows any interest in what New Zealand was like before the cataclysm....well lets say they are never heard from again.

I love how this is unironically probably my longest not thread marked post on this site now.

Extremely off topic, but I actually do have an idea for a Post Apocalpytic Kiwi Dystopia. No it isn't a mutant hell scape ruled by sentient birds(Thats Australia) Basically after the disaster which completely obliterated the rest of human civilisation New Zealand rode out the storm more or less unscathed, due to its isolation and self sufficiency in terms of food resources leading it to being actually vaguely similar to post collapse New Zealand. Well it's a lot more rural and sheep farmings taken off again, but still the country is more or less well put together, the people aren't starving and they've managed to retain most of the old worlds technology.

Except for one teensy weensy little difference. Namely that everybody there is convinced that the outside world of New Zealand doesn't exist. We They do acknowledge that landmasses like Australia exist but are convinced that the rest of the world is bare of humans after the cataclysm aside from groups of savage mutants that occasionally attack the New Zealand Energy companies oil and uranium mines. But any suggestion that these savages are actually human is swiftly repressed by the glorious leader.

Oh did you think this New Zealand was a democracy? Basically what happened is that a Kiwi flavoured version of Mr House took power in New Zealand and managed to keep the country unaffected from what was going on in the rest of the world(IDK the Aussies wanted a rematch and the Emus stopped playing around). The mutant savages are actually just disorganised bands of human survivors who often run at the mere sight of a NZE logo. The reason for all this is basically because he concluded that as long as New Zealand was stable and prosperous the rest of the world could get fucked and sharing the countries resources with the rest of the world would only harm the living standards of New Zealanders(Akay the only people who actually matter in his eyes) and so brutally slaughtering them in order to make sure the NZ economy get its share of oil is completely and utterly moral.

He keeps order through not only bread and circuses(And by circuses I mean rugby, Lots of rugby), a systematic erasure of New Zealand's history(As far as everyone in NZ is concerned this is just kind of how things have always been) and mock elections for Prime Minister which are just glorified reality tv shows for the entertainment of the masses. Along with the personality cult thats emerged around the leader who puts on a persona of being the typical kiwi bloke(Like a lot of New Zealand politicians TBH).....which is kind of getting hard to do in recent years considering hes now stuck in a cyborg body but thankfully everybody's to indoctrinated to really care. New Zealand society is also completely and utterly Puritan and basically everyone who goes against the grain or shows interest in usual subjects like English Literature or Poetry is shunned and as to anyone who shows any interest in what New Zealand was like before the cataclysm....well lets say they are never heard from again.
my man created entire timeline base on my post
I respect that
I love how this is unironically probably my longest not thread marked post on this site now.
Cool but unrelated note I kinda did my longest post of all time on this site, and it was about Mormons

Anderean Mormon guy strike again

Their are very few post acoplyatic stories not focused on America and even fewer on New Zealand, so why not bash them together and see what happens?
I think that the US is honestly kind of like a beacon of human civilization, and that is a superpower across the world that seeing it crumble, and turn into a literal hell scape would be a ponder.

Oh, also if you said it to Russia, where apocalyptic stories is actually the norm because of what history happened there