Turkey's 3rd level administrative divisions (townships/neighborhoods) maps

Hey, in case you didn't know Turkey has 3rd level administrative divisions that we call "neighborhoods". Afaik there is no finished complete map of neighborhoods in Turkey in the internet. Mostly because they are so small for a map's scale and need a lot of work. Other than this site, Google Maps' datas and individual maps on internet, I don't think you could find more if you don't research and make a map yourself. Btw, you can't show majority of neighborhoods even in VT-BAM other than 1 pixel for each one, and 1 pixel for 10 neighborhoods in urban areas. So yeah, it wouldn't fit for that kind of maps and uses. I rendered regions of Turkey with that neighborhood data. I used that site and QGIS program. Whole Turkey map render is can't show every neighborhood properly even in 50k pixels. Every region map is about 19-20k pixel resolution. Nearly all of neighborhoods can be seen and can be editable properly enough. Though, some little urban areas like Izmir's Konak county, the neighborhoods there are so small and need even bigger renders. Although its the only issue i noticed, rest of the neighborhoods is big enough. I created 4 type of renders.

1. (Full): Country border + Province border + County border + Neighborhood border
2. (İl/Province): Province border +Neighborhood border
3. (Boş/Blank): Neighborhood border
4. (Ülke/Country): Country border + Neigborhood border

I also want to render city by city, with this way the image can be smaller and properly show all the neighborhoods. I also want to render those with same map scale, so you can merge the images perfectly.

Links:

A small screenshot for what those look like:
Screenshot_1-1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Hey, in case you didn't know Turkey has 3rd level administrative divisions that we call "neighborhoods". Afaik there is no finished complete map of neighborhoods in Turkey in the internet. Mostly because they are so small for a map's scale and need a lot of work. Other than this site, Google Maps' datas and individual maps on internet, I don't think you could find more if you don't research and make a map yourself. Btw, you can't show majority of neighborhoods even in VT-BAM other than 1 pixel for each one, and 1 pixel for 10 neighborhoods in urban areas. So yeah, it wouldn't fit for that kind of maps and uses. I rendered regions of Turkey with that neighborhood data. I used that site and QGIS program. Whole Turkey map render is can't show every neighborhood properly even in 50k pixels. Every region map is about 19-20k pixel resolution. Nearly all of neighborhoods can be seen and can be editable properly enough. Though, some little urban areas like Izmir's Konak county, the neighborhoods there are so small and need even bigger renders. Although its the only issue i noticed, rest of the neighborhoods is big enough. I created 4 type of renders.

1. (Full): Country border + Province border + County border + Neighborhood border
2. (İl/Province): Province border +Neighborhood border
3. (Boş/Blank): Neighborhood border
4. (Ülke/Country): Country border + Neigborhood border

I also want to render city by city, with this way the image can be smaller and properly show all the neighborhoods. I also want to render those with same map scale, so you can merge the images perfectly.

Links:

A small screenshot for what those look like:View attachment 844075
View attachment 844074
Yes please do this, great work

Uh all provinces' render with 4 version for each one (81x4 image) and also later cropping and editing (deleting other provinces' borders manually would make it be completed in an age, ) needs some work and also I can't decide which resolution i should render the images so I dropped it for now. If anyone wants a specific province or provinces' render, sure I can render it.

Okay I learned somethings and rendered new maps. Those are nearly 32k width pixels and its the highest resolution I can render. I rendered neighborhood maps of Turkey, Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir. I get the data from OpenStreetMap and borders are very well done. Though most cities are not complete yet, like Ankara. Some neighborhoods' borders overlaps each others in whole Turkey map but its fine in separate province maps. Let me know if you want other renders like other provinces or with different theme.

turkey3500.png

istanbul3500.png

Full Resolution Links:

Turkey
Istanbul
Ankara
Izmir

Okay I learned somethings and rendered new maps. Those are nearly 32k width pixels and its the highest resolution I can render. I rendered neighborhood maps of Turkey, Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir. I get the data from OpenStreetMap and borders are very well done. Though most cities are not complete yet, like Ankara. Some neighborhoods' borders overlaps each others in whole Turkey map but its fine in separate province maps. Let me know if you want other renders like other provinces or with different theme.

turkey3500.png

istanbul3500.png

Full Resolution Links:

Turkey
Istanbul
Ankara
Izmir
I hope you would do all of Turkey

I hope you would do all of Turkey
the neighborhood data/borders are from OpenStreetMap which made by volunteer people (you can edit and create in that site too), not by me. And thats a work of years. I just pull that data from site and rendered it as image. If you mean me rendering all provinces, yeah I can do that but idk its a bit exhausting and I have small motivation about that. But if you ask for specific provinces I can do that.