Time Tripper-game

Any one play this.You are a person with various weapons and come up against various challenges from history or prehistory.Published by SPI originally in the late 70s I think.You can opt to try and convince your opponent not to fight.Also you can go up against a T-REX but you have to take a M-72(?) missile to kill it.

Not going to believe

You're not going to believe it, but I actually have a copy of that game somewhere. :eek: I remember one time I was playing it as the controller who would send the guys around and the guy that I was playing with got sent up against TREX. He had to roll a 3 or better with 2 six siders to hit the trex with the LAW. He rolled a 2 and was promptly eaten by TREX!! :eek:

Thanks-I think i may have it somewhere.One of the weapons available is a claymore.think I used it against human soldiers.Do you know if it is available somewhere?

Would imagine

I would imagine that there are sites on the web that sell old wargames. I know some stores do so here in the States. It may just take some digging on your part.