THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

Cloud colors????????
Untitled.png

edit: cant wait for extra thicc

Last edited:
@tungsterismapping this is amazing, both me and Boris love it.

If you are up for it, how do you feel about making a full weather section for Extra THICC (this can include weathers not found on Earth also, such as Glass Rain, or otherwise could (though may be worth putting in a different section, thinking a bit on the spot here) have some representation for natural disasters ;).

Best of luck, and thanks for this great work,
from ML8991, Boris's Compiler and helper.

hehe, with XO noting Ecologist Civilisation around there, this may well have been snuck in, in 2.5/3.0 :p ((oh yes, I wasn't kidding when I said we are not done here yet :p, got much more to do heh).
Thanks for the colour though @ST15RM, how goes SECCs, given it is now summer time ;) :p.

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
hehe, with XO noting Ecologist Civilisation around there, this may well have been snuck in, in 2.5/3.0 :p ((oh yes, I wasn't kidding when I said we are not done here yet :p, got much more to do heh).
Thanks for the colour though @ST15RM, how goes SECCs, given it is now summer time ;) :p.
you do realize it was a joke right?

and two, i am still working on it, but i don't need your persistent reminders which i'm SURE that i'll get a lot of even i tell you to stop.

I mean, it is still a nudge, even in jest heh, and with TOAST3R doing it also, and a lacking of that ideology in the scheme, it may become a serious one.

and glad it is still going ahead, your work is one of the few that I feel, once fully up, will be able to give THICC a serious run for its money, so it is just hype. But I'll stop, as after all, got much enTHICCening to do over here anyhow ;). Good luck however, and still happy (even if working with this scheme also) to give advice and pointers if you ever want them.

Best wishes,
ML8991

yeah sure, natural disasters can be cool, I will NOT make them as detailed as these though, that would be too detailed, even for THICC.

EDITED

@tungsterismapping

Nothing is too detailed.

In all seriousness though, you could compile a list that is all of them if you are up for it, but only make a colour/marker for the ones you feel need inclusion, and we here can cut back if we feel to. (A note added to that post/the OP on the clouds would be good also :).

Thanks a bunch mate :D. From ML8991

Last edited:
EDITED

@tungsterismapping

Nothing is too detailed.

In all seriousness though, you could compile a list that is all of them if you are up for it, but only make a colour/marker for the ones you feel need inclusion, and we here can cut back if we feel to. (A note added to that post/the OP on the clouds would be good also :).

Thanks a bunch mate :D. From ML8991
good, I will write the list soon enough (maybe even add colors who knows)

clap clap
ideas:
CLOUDS:
Earth Clouds:
Tornado Scales (EF0-EF4)
Tornado Types (Dust Devil, Water Sprouts etc.)
Hurricanes (Class 1 to Class 5 or 5+]
Storms (Dust, Sand, Rain etc.)
Acid Rain
Severe Acid Rain (Maybe some dystopian future cloud cover???)
Mud Rain
Animal Rain
Annual Rain Amounts
Snow
Volcano Ash Rain
Other Clouds:
Other Gas Clouds (Nitrogen,Helium,Hydrogen etc.)
Liquid Clouds (Clouds on a liquid surface with solid particles)
Molten Clouds (Gemstones, Iron, Nickel etc.)
Molten Cloud Snow
UNREAL/SCIENCY:
Simulation Glitches
Sentient Programming
Strange Matter Infestation
Strange Star/Planet
Dark Matter and Dark Energy
Dumbhole (Acoustic Black Hole)
OTHER:
Rainfall/Snowfall Meter
Extension of Heightmap Colors to (<-20000m sea to coast and <-3000 land to >20000 land)
Light Scales

Wowser, that is smashing, thanks @tungsterismapping,

Really great work, am going to pass on to Boris that you've already (like wow, that was quick work mate) done that portion.

Anything else though you two ( @tungsterismapping and @ST15RM ) or the rest of you, would like to see get a section in Extra THICC, or otherwise an area you feel 1.9 lacked representation in?
Kind regards, and thanks a bunch all,
from ML8991, Boris's Compiler and Helper.

We have Notre Chico coming up in Extra THICC in a Pre-Historic Cultures/Groups section ;), though we didn't yet catch Caral.

MORE RAIN MEASUREMENTS
JK i guess..... Water temperature?
Planet Mining Stuff
Gravity measurement (for earths)
Gravity measurement (for other planets)