Votes: 31 9.7%
  • Al Gore (D)

Votes: 103 32.2%
  • Donald Trump (I)

Votes: 186 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was extremely implausible, but ASB requires 0% change of something happening and this story fails to clear that threshold.
This was like a sanity-wank. The fact that Trump, a president who is going to be ranked on or near the bottom of any presidential list, plays the hero is what makes it fun.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Here you are wanking the demonstrably worst leader in American history. This needs to be moved to the ASB section it is that profoundly unrealistic.
Don't.

The simple facts from 2016 clearly demonstrate, good or ill, that this scenario isn't ASB.

Here you are wanking the demonstrably worst leader in American history. This needs to be moved to the ASB section it is that profoundly unrealistic.
I could name various other presidents who I think are worse than Trump, American or not, but this is not political chat so let's just leave it at that.

Yep. Every single timeline that has people being different from OTL is pretty unrealistic. Political and personal bias should always reign supreme over plausibility or creativity. No fun is allowed.

However, if Donald Trump was going to be the President, he needed a First Lady. It took some time, but he finally made up his mind and on September 24th, he proposed to his girlfriend, Melania Knauss.

donald-trump-melania-2000-580bd98f-b4f8-4548-94ba-4c013f494c94.jpg

I find it a little interesting that at the time Melania was not a citizen, she did not become a citizen until 2006. So it is a little amusing she could not even vote for her fiancé/husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.