Tell your Paradox Grand campaign stories!

So after I finished my paradox grand campaign of ck2-hoi4 I scoured the forms for a place to discuss this sort of playthrough and I thought I would make one

To start off I started as Occitiania and formed France and took Wales and Cornwall before I colonized the New World managing to snag Brazil Mexico and Canada and (New York,New England,The Midwest,Pennslavanyia,New Jersey and the Antilles and Venezuela)

before being stopped at the West Coast while Andalusia colonized the US up to the west coast before getting stopped by the Cambodians who nabbed California and Oregon

The Scandinavians colonized Colombia and Central America before I took it and gave it to my Mexican Colony but it’s still remains culturally Scandanvian

England (What remained of it) Colonized Argentina and South Africa

Mali took Chile Peru and Ecuador

Portugal grabbed Australia

Korea grabbed British Columbia and Alaska before I took it right before Canada declared independence keeping its Korean Culture and Religion in place

As of 1836 every single French Colony in the new world was independent except for Venezuela

That’s all for eu4 and ck2 barring some minor details such as Muslim Iberia mughalistan conquering all of Central Asia and Poland Lithuania uniting while the Ottomans conquered all of Arabia and Egypt

What are your guys stories so far?

There's one that's a 1914 - 1944 that I did that I called 'To the Empire Eternal', it was a Brit run on The Grand Campaign mod for Darkest Hour, will have to continue it at some point, but it works fairly well as is:

There was another game I did the whole CK2 to Vicky 2 run with the Holy Britannian Empire, I think I made it to 1932 but the continual Communist/Jacobin/Liberal-Anarchist uprisings were making things go very laggy. This was the world by then: