Stupid Luck and Happenstance, Thread III

Actually, amusement would be Andreas finding Bush and asking for weapons, Bush then handing Andreas back to the Germans.

Bush wouldn't have anything to do with him, even pre-capture state Bush.

To borrow a line from Pratchett, Bush would happily rock the boat, but draws the line at drilling holes in the bottom.

I just looked up Andreas Baader and boy was he ever a sociopathic nihilistic jerk who main interests were causing pain and driving expensive sport cars that he stole.
The irony is that he becomes a world class auto thief who specializes in rare and expensive cars.

It would be funny, but alas Lou Jr. is still in the Adriatic at the moment.
Also, unless there has been some seriously fast investigation work done behind the scenes, Louis Jnr wouldn't have the right to detain him unless Andreas did something monumentally stupid, and so far he has shown an ability to plan ahead and survive enough that he probably wouldn't.

I just looked up Andreas Baader and boy was he ever a sociopathic nihilistic jerk who main interests were causing pain and driving expensive sport cars that he stole.
The irony is that he becomes a world class auto thief who specializes in rare and expensive cars.
So a Fast and the Furious or The Transporter type scenario.

Nah, if the car was being driven by Lizzie would be the supreme irony.

He breaks into Buckingham Palace, gets run over by the Queen.

The political agenda of that terrorist group continues to mystify me. Why did they think that indiscriminate mass murder will further their purpoted goal of bringing down the Hohenzollern dynasty?

Now that's just unrealistic...

...she wouldn't run him over with a car! For Lizzie, it'd have to be a Land Rover XD
"Your Majesty, we have a security breach at the outer fence, appears to be a single man but we can not be certain."

"One man? Is he armed?"

"Not that we could tell Ma'am."

"Which part of the fence?"

"The Garden Ma'am."

"I see. Sergeant, ready the correct vehicle, and inform the Prince of Edinburgh I'll be busy for the afternoon. I have a fox hunt to take part in."

Andreas now knew, for total certainty that royalty was made of mad people. He had been stuck up this tree for four hours now as the woman who looked like the British queen kept circling him in some sort of army car. The worst was when an older man had appeared at a distance and just started clattering milk bottles together on his fingers saying something taunting in what sounded like Greek.

Last edited:
The political agenda of that terrorist group continues to mystify me. Why did they think that indiscriminate mass murder will further their purpoted goal of bringing down the Hohenzollern dynasty?

Well in Andreas' case, he's a bitter madman who can't grasp that his cause is a lost one.

"Your Majesty, we have a security breech at the outer fence, appears to be a single man but we can not be certain."

"One man? Is he armed?"

"Not that we could tell Ma'am."

"Which part of the fence?"

"The Garden Ma'am."

"I see. Sergeant, ready the correct vehicle, and inform the Prince of Edinburgh I'll be busy for the afternoon. I have a fox hunt to take part in."

Andreas now knew, for total certainty that royalty was made of mad people. He had been stuck up this tree for four hours now as the woman who looked like the British queen kept circling him in some sort of army car. The worst was when an older man had appeared at a distance and just started clattering milk bottles together on his fingers saying something taunting in what sounded like Greek.

I regret that I can only 'love' this comment once...

I regret that I can only 'love' this comment once...
Phillip is, of course, quoting the Warriors.

Because it is a completely OOC fun piece so I can have him equipped with a total recall of an entire different universes pop culture if I want.

Bonus point I should have included, Lizzie blaring out Motorhead on the car stereo as she does this.