SimNation??

Well.... anyone played Simcity etc and thinks it qualify's as alternate history. The reason i ask is cause Simcity appears to be set in a fictional country called SimNation which uses Simeleons as currency but also very similer to OTL US, UK etc....

does anyone reckon it qualifies as AH.... if not there's also the WI of building new cities on a regular basis.

crnagora99

Banned
yeah. you're right. I play SimCity 4, and I enjoy to like make up a real story behind it, like here is the Federal Prison, the Supreme Court etc... its a nice game

It would have to be ASB - in real life, mayors can't throw tornadoes at their citizens at will :p.

Mayors hold near-dictatorial power, with their only effective limit being the power of the purse (the only way to be removed from office is to be 50,000 simoleons in debt) . I've done things in SimCity that in real life would likely result in my impeachment (like accidentally paving over houses because of a double-click). Also, cities are universally square-shaped.

crnagora99 said:
yeah. you're right. I play SimCity 4, and I enjoy to like make up a real story behind it, like here is the Federal Prison, the Supreme Court etc... its a nice game

yep it is a nice game... only problem is i cant get far enough cause i cant seem to get finances right, not once have i ever actually got finances right and actually turned my city into a real big one.

danielb1 said:
It would have to be ASB - in real life, mayors can't throw tornadoes at their citizens at will :p.

Mayors hold near-dictatorial power, with their only effective limit being the power of the purse (the only way to be removed from office is to be 50,000 simoleons in debt) . I've done things in SimCity that in real life would likely result in my impeachment (like accidentally paving over houses because of a double-click). Also, cities are universally square-shaped.

yeah i always assumed, people just thought the disasters just happened.