Saturday Morning AU Blocks

Another day, another batch of Disney schedules.

Fall 1995:
The Disney Afternoon:
3:00: Goof Troop
3:30: Bonkers
4:00: Aladdin: The Series
4:30: Gargoyles

MGM Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: Kids Incorporated
7:30: The Pink Panther (1993)

Mickey Mornings:
Saturdays:
8:00: Figment and the Dreamfinders
9:00: The Little Mermaid: The Series
9:30: Sing Me a Story with Belle
10:00: The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa
11:00: The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show
11:30: Marsupilami

Fall 1996:
The Disney Afternoon:
3:00: Aladdin: The Series
3:30: Gargoyles
4:00: The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa
4:30: Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series (Monday/Friday) / Quack Pack (Tuesday-Thursday)

MGM Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: Kids Incorporated (Monday-Thursday) / All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series (Friday)
7:30: The Pink Panther (1993)

Mickey Mornings:
Saturdays:
9:00: Sing Me a Story with Belle
9:30: The Little Mermaid: The Series
10:00: Jungle Cubs
10:30: Disney's Doug
11:00: Nightmare Ned
11:30: Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles

Fall 1997:
The Disney Afternoon:
3:00: Gargoyles
3:30: The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa
4:00: Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series (Monday/Friday) / Quack Pack (Tuesday-Thursday)
4:30: 101 Dalmatians: The Series

MGM Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: Kids Incorporated (Monday-Thursday) / All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series (Friday)
7:30: The Pink Panther (1993) (Monday-Thursday) / All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series (Friday)

Mickey Mornings:
Saturdays:
8:00: Figment and the Dreamfinders (Now cut to a half-hour.)
8:30: Sing Me a Story with Belle
9:00: Jungle Cubs
9:30: Disney's Doug
10:00: Recess
10:30: Pepper Ann
11:00: Nightmare Ned
11:30: Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles

Fall 1998:
The Disney Afternoon:
3:00: The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa
3:30: Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series (Monday/Friday) / Quack Pack (Tuesday-Thursday)
4:00: 101 Dalmatians: The Series
4:30: Hercules: The Series

MGM Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series (Monday-Thursday) / The Pink Panther (1993) (Friday)
7:30: RoboCop: Alpha Commando (Monday-Thursday) / The Lionhearts (Friday)

Mickey Mornings:
Saturdays:
8:30: PB&J Otter
9:00: Jungle Cubs
9:30: Disney's Doug
10:00: Recess
10:30: Pepper Ann
11:00: The Ink and Paint Club (reruns)

Fall 1999:
The Disney Afternoon:
3:00: The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa
3:30: Hercules: The Series
4:00: Disney's Doug
4:30: Recess

MGM Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series (Monday-Thursday) / The Lionhearts (Friday)
7:30: RoboCop: Alpha Commando (Monday-Thursday) / The Lionhearts (Friday)

Mickey Mornings:
Saturdays:
8:30: Bear in the Big Blue House
9:00: PB&J Otter
9:30: Jungle Cubs
10:00: Pepper Ann
11:00: The Weekenders
11:30: Mickey Mouse Works

Fall 2000:
The Disney Afternoon:
3:00: Disney's Doug
3:30: Recess
4:00: Pepper Ann
4:30: Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

MGM Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series
7:30: RoboCop: Alpha Commando

Mickey Mornings:
Saturdays:
8:30: Bear in the Big Blue House
9:00: PB&J Otter
9:30: Anatole (reruns)
10:00: Jungle Cubs
10:30: The Weekenders
11:00: Teacher's Pet
11:30: Mickey Mouse Works

Fall 2001:
The Disney Afternoon:
3:00: Recess
3:30: Pepper Ann
4:00: Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
4:30: The Legend of Tarzan

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: Bear in the Big Blue House
7:30: PB&J Otter

Saturdays:
8:00: Anatole (reruns)
8:30: Jungle Cubs
9:00: The Weekenders
9:30: Teacher's Pet
10:00: Teamo Supremo
10:30: House of Mouse
11:00: Lloyd in Space
11:30: The Proud Family

Fall 2002:
Mickey Mania:
3:00: Recess
3:30: The Weekenders
4:00: Teacher's Pet

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: Bear in the Big Blue House
7:30: PB&J Otter

Saturdays:
8:00: The Book of Pooh
8:30: Teamo Supremo
9:00: House of Mouse
9:30: Kim Possible
10:00: The Proud Family
10:30: Fillmore!
11:00: Lloyd in Space
11:30: Stargate Infinity (The last MGM-produced show on the blocks.)
I have more thoughts I'll like to share.

Disney could revive the Disney Afternoon title for Mickey Mania when the old shows from the 90s begin to become nostalgically remembered. Perhaps it could happen for the block's 25th anniversary in 2015?

A show idea I've been thinking of for this scenario is a Mickey Mouse Works-esque show featuring the Paul Rudish versions of Mickey and his friends.

Once Disney buys 20th Century Fox, they can produce shows based on Fox properties for the blocks. Night at the Museum and Diary of a Wimpy Kid come to mind as good show ideas.

Okay.
Disney could revive the Disney Afternoon title for Mickey Mania when the old shows from the 90s begin to become nostalgically remembered. Perhaps it could happen for the block's 25th anniversary in 2015?
That could actually work. I'll keep that in mind.
A show idea I've been thinking of for this scenario is a Mickey Mouse Works-esque show featuring the Paul Rudish versions of Mickey and his friends.
When would you want this show to come about? Because I'm thinking we use the MMW format with those versions, but use a different name to reflect how unique it is.
Once Disney buys 20th Century Fox, they can produce shows based on Fox properties for the blocks. Night at the Museum and Diary of a Wimpy Kid come to mind as good show ideas.
Those seem better fit for Disney+. Then again, I do think they could simply buy MGM in the mid-2000s, keep the Florida movie theme park with its name intact, and have money left over to actually make more projects with their existing studios.

What I'm saying is that buying Fox might not even happen in this timeline. However, I will say that those two properties, plus Ice Age, could be great original works for Tubi.

@TheFaultsofAlts Two Things How would a Mighty Morphin Mighty Power Rangers / X-men The Animated Series Crossover fit into a Fox Kids schedule ? 2. What would a lineup be like in this alternate reality based on this documentary?

When would you want this show to come about? Because I'm thinking we use the MMW format with those versions, but use a different name to reflect how unique it is.
I’m thinking 2010’s or 2020’s.
Those seem better fit for Disney+. Then again, I do think they could simply buy MGM in the mid-2000s, keep the Florida movie theme park with its name intact, and have money left over to actually make more projects with their existing studios.

What I'm saying is that buying Fox might not even happen in this timeline. However, I will say that those two properties, plus Ice Age, could be great original works for Tubi.
If Disney does buy MGM, they could create a block on Toon Disney which has a lineup made up of shows based on MGM and United Artists properties.

@TheFaultsofAlts Two Things How would a Mighty Morphin Mighty Power Rangers / X-men The Animated Series Crossover fit into a Fox Kids schedule ? 2. What would a lineup be like in this alternate reality based on this documentary?
1: The crossover would likely be a one-shot, maybe even comics-only.
2: I have no idea what could air in this instance, but I'd imagine we'd get a full revival of The Hillbilly Bears if Turner still buys Hanna-Barbera.
How about 2016? By that point, there would be enough existing Paul Rudish shorts to package into a 22-minute episode.
If Disney does buy MGM, they could create a block on Toon Disney which has a lineup made up of shows based on MGM and United Artists properties.
Absolutely. I can already see the lineup now:
7:00: The Pink Panther Show (reruns of the 1960s cartoons)
8:00: Pink Panther and Sons
8:30: The Pink Panther (1993)
9:00: The Lionhearts
9:30: All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series
10:00: James Bond Jr.
10:30: Robocop: Alpha Commando
11:00: Stargate Infinity
11:30: Mighty Orbots
Using the entire MGM/UA animated library here.

Well, you know how this goes.

Fall 2003:
Mickey Mania:
3:00: Teacher's Pet
3:30: House of Mouse
4:00: Lloyd in Space

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: Recess
7:30: The Weekenders

Saturdays:
9:00: Lilo and Stitch: The Series
11:00: Mulan and the Treasures of Qin
11:30: Stargate Infinity (Fall) / Dave the Barbarian (Spring)

Fall 2004:
Mickey Mania:
3:00: Lloyd in Space
3:30: The Proud Family
4:00: Teamo Supremo
4:30: Kim Possible

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:00: The Book of Pooh

Saturdays:
8:00: Lilo and Stitch: The Series
8:30: Fillmore!
9:00: Dave the Barbarian
9:30: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
10:00: Mulan and the Treasures of Qin
10:30: Robin Hood: The Animated Series
11:00: Team Atlantis
11:30: Treasure Planet: The Animated Series

Fall 2005:
Mickey Mania:
3:00: The Proud Family
3:30: Kim Possible
4:00: Fillmore!
4:30: Lilo and Stitch: The Series

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:
7:30: Teamo Supremo

Saturdays:
8:00: Dave the Barbarian
8:30: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
9:00: The Buzz on Maggie
9:30: American Dragon: Jake Long

Fall 2006:
Mickey Mania:
2:00: The Proud Family
2:30: Lilo and Stitch: The Series
3:00: Kim Possible
3:30: Mulan and the Treasures of Qin
4:00: Dave the Barbarian
4:30: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

Mickey Mornings:
8:00: The Emperor's New School
8:30: The Buzz on Maggie
9:00: The Replacements
10:00: Brother Bear: The Series

Fall 2007:
Mickey Mania:
2:00: Kim Possible
2:30: Mulan and the Treasures of Qin
3:00: Team Atlantis
3:30: Treasure Planet: The Animated Series
4:00: Robin Hood: The Animated Series
4:30: American Dragon: Jake Long

Mickey Mornings:
8:00: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
8:30: My Friends Tigger and Pooh
9:00: The Emperor's New School
9:30: The Buzz on Maggie
10:00: The Replacements
10:30: Brother Bear: The Series
11:00: Dumbo's High-Flying Adventures
11:30: Shorty McShorts' Shorts
11:45: Miniscule

Fall 2008:
Mickey Mania:
2:30: Team Atlantis
3:00: Treasure Planet: The Animated Series
3:30: American Dragon: Jake Long
4:00: The Buzz on Maggie
4:30: The Emperor's New School

Mickey Mornings:
9:30: Brother Bear: The Series
10:00: Dumbo's High-Flying Adventures
10:30: Phineas and Ferb
11:00: The Woody's Roundup Show
11:30: Pixar Bites

Disney would buy both Pixar and MGM in 2006. Unlike the Pixar catalog, the MGM animated library remains on Disney's cable networks.

You may ask how they still have a weekday lineup. Well, they moved the entire schedule to Disney Channel, and the ABC lineup became a promotional tool for the two blocks as a result. This means Mickey Mania gained an extra hour where the weekday morning lineup once stood.

Jetix is still around, but as its own channel for the Saban stuff. Power Rangers won't be on Toon Disney here. This is why Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, W.I.T.C.H., and Yin Yang Yo! aren't on the Mickey Mornings lineup.

A lot of the Disney Heritage pitches get made in this timeline, as Disney uses the DisneyToon Studios label to help their DTVA studio with the needed manpower.

Finally, The Woody's Roundup Show is a second Toy Story cartoon, this one based on the show within a show starring Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye. Pixar Bites is an anthology series to replace Shorty McShorts' Shorts and Miniscule reruns from last year. A typical episode of Pixar Bites can have at least three of the following:
  • A theatrical short, like Tin Toy, Knick Knack, or Red's Dream.
  • Mater's Tall Tales: A series of shorts from the world of Cars, starring Mater.
  • Toy Story Toons: New shorts starring Woody, Buzz, and the rest of Andy's toys.
  • All-new shorts starring Luxo Jr. and Sr., Andre and Wally B., or Tinny the Toy.
  • Brand new shorts based on movies like Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, or A Bug's Life.
And as new Pixar projects start coming out, more variety in the Pixar Bites catalog begins to flourish.

Well, that's mainly in the reruns. The show still gets one season, but it's easier to find the episodes thanks to said reruns.

Thank you!

That, and it had quite a lot of airtime on 4Kids TV.
Right. You're welcome.
Sure! But don't expect Animal Atlas or Pink Panther and Pals to wind up on these blocks. As I previously said, I stuck to the in-house Disney cartoons for this ride.

I was wondering the same thing.
Ok.
If that's the case, could the new Videocraft be the studio that dubs Studio Ghibli movies?
That'd actually be a great idea!
Well, I would assume that the studio behind The Jazz Singer would be a great source for Disney's income.
Right.
Don't let the Harman and Ising shorts fool you, the Looney Tunes were pretty risque for animated shorts.
I know.
So do I.

Excellent question.

What he said.

I do as well.

Yep.

Understandable.

I can't blame you for that opinion.

So do I.

Agreed.

I mean, it's a source of mockery how stale the Scooby-Doo formula became in retrospect, so if the original series ran for 11-12 years, I'd imagine there would be some changes that backfire for HBO. And I don't mean the movie channel.

I mean, it can go either way with that one.
Right.
Woah, woah, woah. Hold your horses! There’s still a Merrie Melodies series, but it’s meant for one shot cartoon characters only. Later on, it evolves into an experimental showcase of animated shorts (think What a Cartoon! or Oh Yeah! Cartoons from OTL).
Cool!

What future series will spawn from it?
No, Warner still distributes the Looney Tunes characters, but they are for adult audiences only. Silly Symphonies is the family-friendly of the three.

Pooh debuts as a Silly Symphonies character.

They change it up by having them visit exotic locations and sometimes having to deal with real ghosts.

More like the 70s Yogi Bear shows but with better animation and writing.

Called the Sterling Network in 1972, later renamed to the Star Network in 1979.
Cool, but what about this:

Just call it Star Network from the get-go.
No, Rankin-Bass was always called Videocraft ITTL. Filmation was always called SIB Tower Productions ITTL. They merged in 1975.

Yes.

Yes, The Toymaker’s Club was pitched to you, but I wasn’t sure if you were actually gonna use it.

Similar to OTL, but with parallels rather than the real thing.

And it’s a genuine effort rather than pandering from out-of-touch executives like with Velma.

Technically, The Toymaker’s Club first debuted in 1974, hence why SIB Tower produces the first season.

Y

Though to be honest, toy-based cartoons are a lot less common, with neither Transformers nor My Little Pony really existing ITTL (Instead of a MLP series in the 2010s there’s a Care Bears series, and adult fans of the series are called “Bearcubs”)

The whole “John K becomes a good guy” is originally from TTL and was lifted for Man’s Best Friend.

OK
Cool.

And I will use The Toymaker's Club, albeit as an animated series that premieres after the success of Stranger Things.
I see this as a win for animation as a whole. WB and Disney has two distinct shorts series at once, plus takes full advantage of the changes in culture and technology with a third series. How could I not enjoy that?

Out of curiosity, where do OTL's Silly Symphony characters lie? Do the Three Little Pigs fall under that label, while the rest of them are Merrie Melodies?

Great!

I was thinking something along those lines as well, believe it or not.

Ah, so the Cat in the Hat, Horton the Elephant, Sam-I-Am, and the Grinch all share the same world now? That's a Seuss fan's dream come true.

That name, and its subsequent change, would work.

Interesting.

Well, at least it's getting used now.

I see.

I love that.

That explains it.

I don't mind that, although I question the ethics of grown men calling themselves "cubs" of any sort. Wouldn't that sound a little creepy?

Fair enough.
Right.
Better than both Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies being the same series. Also, fun fact, while Looney Tunes still uses the iconic bullseye titles until it ends in 1985 ITTL, Merrie Melodies uses an avant-garde opening sequence not unlike the “Abstract WB” sequence from the hated 60s cartoons from OTL.

Yes they fall under that label. Don Bluth, who stays with Disney and several of his films are part of the Disney Animated Canon, also makes several shorts under Silly Symphonies.

Yep.
Cool.
I’m afraid you seriously underestimate the MLP fandom….
Yeah...............we REALLY do, especially ME.................
Don’t expect to see this TL anytime soon though…
Welp..
I won't blame you for feeling that way.

That would have saved that sequence from being hated, knowing its experimental nature now.

Glad to hear about that. After all, Walt wanted to spin off the Pigs into their own series of shorts, something that could very well happen in this timeline.

Do some of his shorts star originally-created characters from his own drawing board? I can see Fievel and Tiger being the "cat and mouse are friends" idea done correctly, if that were the case.

Great!

Well, I'm not a Brony, but I am aware of the problem that is pedophilia. Assuming I can be allowed to type that word in this context.
Right.............
No argument there. It was nice to know about it, regardless.
Same here.

Right, and I don't think Fox
Okay.

That could actually work. I'll keep that in mind.

Cool.
I dunno.

Right.
1: The crossover would likely be a one-shot, maybe even comics-only.
2: I have no idea what could air in this instance, but I'd imagine we'd get a full revival of The Hillbilly Bears if Turner still buys Hanna-Barbera.

How about 2016? By that point, there would be enough existing Paul Rudish shorts to package into a 22-minute episode.

Absolutely. I can already see the lineup now:
7:00: The Pink Panther Show (reruns of the 1960s cartoons)
8:00: Pink Panther and Sons
8:30: The Pink Panther (1993)
9:00: The Lionhearts
9:30: All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series
10:00: James Bond Jr.
10:30: Robocop: Alpha Commando
11:00: Stargate Infinity
11:30: Mighty Orbots
Using the entire MGM/UA animated library here.
That's great!

Fall 2003:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:

Saturdays:

Fall 2004:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:

Saturdays:

Fall 2005:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:

Saturdays:

Fall 2006:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:

Fall 2007:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:

Fall 2008:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:
What's the Mulan, Robin Hood, Miniscule and Dumbo series?

Also, considering this, I'm surprised you didn't make any shows based off any Square Enix properties or even a Kingdom Hearts series.

What shows would Shorty McShort Shorts spawn ITTL?
Disney would buy both Pixar and MGM in 2006. Unlike the Pixar catalog, the MGM animated library remains on Disney's cable networks.

You may ask how they still have a weekday lineup. Well, they moved the entire schedule to Disney Channel, and the ABC lineup became a promotional tool for the two blocks as a result. This means Mickey Mania gained an extra hour where the weekday morning lineup once stood.

Jetix is still around, but as its own channel for the Saban stuff. Power Rangers won't be on Toon Disney here. This is why Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, W.I.T.C.H., and Yin Yang Yo! aren't on the Mickey Mornings lineup.

A lot of the Disney Heritage pitches get made in this timeline, as Disney uses the DisneyToon Studios label to help their DTVA studio with the needed manpower.
Cool, and it's a good thing that DisneyToon Studios actually gets put to good use.

And will there be a Jetix block on Disney Channel to promote the channel?
Finally, The Woody's Roundup Show is a second Toy Story cartoon, this one based on the show within a show starring Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye. Pixar Bites is an anthology series to replace Shorty McShorts' Shorts and Miniscule reruns from last year. A typical episode of Pixar Bites can have at least three of the following:
  • Mater's Tall Tales: A series of shorts from the world of Cars, starring Mater.
  • Toy Story Toons: New shorts starring Woody, Buzz, and the rest of Andy's toys.
  • All-new shorts starring Luxo Jr. and Sr., Andre and Wally B., or Tinny the Toy.
  • Brand new shorts based on movies like Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, or A Bug's Life.
And as new Pixar projects start coming out, more variety in the Pixar Bites catalog begins to flourish.
Cool!

What's the Mulan, Robin Hood, Miniscule and Dumbo series?
The Mulan and Robin Hood series were failed pilots for Disney Heritage series, mentioned in passing in the Brother Bear article I pitched. The former cartoon even got a title made for it.

Dumbo's High-Flying Adventures is a series based on the unmade Dumbo 2 movie. Said sequel still gets aborted, but at least the characters will live on.
Also, considering this, I'm surprised you didn't make any shows based off any Square Enix properties or even a Kingdom Hearts series.
Kingdom Hearts: The Series is coming in the 2010s. It and other Square Enix properties, however,
What shows would Shorty McShort Shorts spawn ITTL?
It would spawn Fish Hooks in 2010, and SheZow in 2012. Fish Hooks is already a Disney show, but SheZow was one of the SMS pilots.
Cool, and it's a good thing that DisneyToon Studios actually gets put to good use.
Well, since 2008, the staff didn't have much to do in the direct-to-video market, so they might as well give their workers more to do for television.
And will there be a Jetix block on Disney Channel to promote the channel?
Actually, yes. And that's where a lot of the Disney Heritage shows would reside in reruns.
Thank you.

Fall 2003:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:

Saturdays:

Fall 2004:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:

Saturdays:

Fall 2005:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:
Weekdays:

Saturdays:

Fall 2006:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:

Fall 2007:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:

Fall 2008:
Mickey Mania:

Mickey Mornings:

Once you’ve made it to the present, you could make schedules for the MGM block from the same scenario you’ve posted earlier. I was thinking the block could called MGM Mondays or something like that. It could also feature shows exclusive to this timeline.

Also, I assume that most of Touchstone’s releases from 2006 onward are distributed by MGM in TTL?

Once you’ve made it to the present, you could make schedules for the MGM block from the same scenario you’ve posted earlier. I was thinking the block could called MGM Mondays or something like that. It could also feature shows exclusive to this timeline.
Not a bad idea, really.
Also, I assume that most of Touchstone’s releases from 2006 onward are distributed by MGM in TTL?
Actually, they would still be distributed by Touchstone. It's just that United Artists completely folds into MGM now.

Not a bad idea, really.
Thanks! Two other Toon Disney block schedules you could do along the MGM one can be for Marvel and Lucasfilm.
Actually, they would still be distributed by Touchstone. It's just that United Artists completely folds into MGM now.
Okay then.

Some more thoughts I have:
  • Could you provide a link that provides more information about the Disney Heritage pitches? They sound quite interesting.
  • During or before Mickey Mania’s revamp back into the Disney Afternoon, new shows can be added to the schedule so it’ll have more content outside of reruns of Mickey Morning shows.
  • Disney can create cartoons based on their theme park attractions, with them being similar in concept to the Disney Kingdoms comics.

Thanks! Two other Toon Disney block schedules you could do along the MGM one can be for Marvel and Lucasfilm.
Sounds great to me!
  • Could you provide a link that provides more information about the Disney Heritage pitches? They sound quite interesting.
Alright.
In short, The Emperor's New School was the lucky one that got away from being aborted.
  • During or before Mickey Mania’s revamp back into the Disney Afternoon, new shows can be added to the schedule so it’ll have more content outside of reruns of Mickey Morning shows.
Actually, I was thinking the Mickey Mania shows would house their final seasons, thus giving shows like Dave the Barbarian more episodes to make.
  • Disney can create cartoons based on their theme park attractions, with them being similar in concept to the Disney Kingdoms comics.
I did not consider this, but consider it a possibility for the 2010s.

Alright.
In short, The Emperor's New School was the lucky one that got away from being aborted.
So that’s where the Mulan and Robin Hood shows come from. Good to know.
Actually, I was thinking the Mickey Mania shows would house their final seasons, thus giving shows like Dave the Barbarian more episodes to make.
I’m fine with that. As we enter the 2010s, Mickey Mania could have a mixture of shows in their final seasons and new shows that premiere on the block
Okay.

Some show ideas:
  1. The Incredibles can have a cartoon airing on Mickey Mornings.
  2. A Disney version of Pixar Bites that features shorts based on recently released Disney animated films and the Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse shorts, with the latter spinning off into its own show after 2016.

You're welcome.
I’m fine with that. As we enter the 2010s, Mickey Mania could have a mixture of shows in their final seasons and new shows that premiere on the block
Not a bad idea.
Some show ideas:
Absolutely.
  1. A Disney version of Pixar Bites that features shorts based on recently released Disney animated films and the Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse shorts, with the latter spinning off into its own show after 2016.
I'm jealous I didn't come up with that myself. That is stunningly good.

The Mulan and Robin Hood series were failed pilots for Disney Heritage series, mentioned in passing in the Brother Bear article I pitched. The former cartoon even got a title made for it.

Dumbo's High-Flying Adventures is a series based on the unmade Dumbo 2 movie. Said sequel still gets aborted, but at least the characters will live on.
Nice.
Kingdom Hearts: The Series is coming in the 2010s. It and other Square Enix properties, however,

It would spawn Fish Hooks in 2010, and SheZow in 2012. Fish Hooks is already a Disney show, but SheZow was one of the SMS pilots.

Well, since 2008, the staff didn't have much to do in the direct-to-video market, so they might as well give their workers more to do for television.

Actually, yes. And that's where a lot of the Disney Heritage shows would reside in reruns.

Thank you.
Cool. You're welcome.

And what about Dan Vs.?

Not a bad idea, really.

Nice.

But why not do this:
  • Disney: Family-friendly label(IN NAME ONLY)
  • MGM: Main label
  • Touchstone: Secondary label
  • United Artists: Arthouse label
  • Orion: TV studio
Cool idea, but at the same time, there's too little SW animated content for a Star Wars-themed block to be plausible.
Okay then.

Ok.
Yeah.
Cool idea.
You know, that's a nice idea. They could even do DisneyNature-themed toons to get around the E/I law.
Sounds great to me!

Alright.

Okay.

Some show ideas:
  2. A Disney version of Pixar Bites that features shorts based on recently released Disney animated films and the Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse shorts, with the latter spinning off into its own show after 2016.
You're welcome.

Not a bad idea.

Absolutely.

I'm jealous I didn't come up with that myself. That is stunningly good.
Cool!

Cool. You're welcome.

And what about Dan Vs.?
Dan Vs. would remain with The Hub.
But why not do this:
  • Disney: Family-friendly label(IN NAME ONLY)
  • MGM: Main label
  • Touchstone: Secondary label
  • United Artists: Arthouse label
  • Orion: TV studio
Would Disney still get to be the label this studio is named after? Or at least the first one in the advertisements?

Aside from that concern, I don't see a real problem with this. Touchstone moving to MGM, UA being their arthouse brand, and Orion tackling the 2010s shows that were made by ABC Signature in our timeline. It works.
Cool idea, but at the same time, there's too little SW animated content for a Star Wars-themed block to be plausible.
Yeah, but we could use the LucasArts properties and make a general Lucasfilm animated block instead.
You know, that's a nice idea. They could even do DisneyNature-themed toons to get around the E/I law.
Well, getting MGM in 2006 would mean Disney can air Animal Atlas. Maybe that show has the Disneynature label added in more recent broadcasts?
Thanks. Toon Disney is another option for the final seasons of Mickey Mornings shows to air on.
If we're going to do that, I'm afraid Mickey Mania would shut down as a result, leaving only a Saturday morning lineup on Disney Channel. I hope you don't mind that.

Thank you.
You’re welcome.

Also, I was thinking that Toon Disney could have some original shows in TTL. They would be comedic in tone while Jetix houses the more action oriented Disney cartoons.

One show I think would make for a good choice for Toon Disney’s MGM block is Igor, which would be a show instead of a film in TTL.