Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Another map that is technically bad but actually rather nifty:

badbutnot.jpg

Yes, it is quite inaccurate in a number of places but as a wooden jigsaw puzzle it is obviously meant for young children.

Last edited:
This bedroom is so inspirational they even put up the world map the wrong way round!

badbed.jpg

Although I got a bit suspicious about the continent shapes and then mirrored the image myself, and indeed, they are rather blotchy in several parts.

badbedmirr.jpg

Tanzania’s plan to control all of Lake Victoria is nearing completion! Uganda has fallen and progress is being made in taking Kenya’s shoreline, the operation will be complete within the year!

Meanwhile the Congolese expansion has landlocked Zaire.
And Lebanon is now an island and has shoved Cyprus to where Crete once was. Plate tectonics in the Med went crazy!

Tanzania’s plan to control all of Lake Victoria is nearing completion! Uganda has fallen and progress is being made in taking Kenya’s shoreline, the operation will be complete within the year!
Meanwhile the Congolese expansion has landlocked Zaire.
And Lebanon is now an island and has shoved Cyprus to where Crete once was. Plate tectonics in the Med went crazy!
You're telling me y'all didn't notice that crazy Niger taking over half of Chad?

Illiterate swine. :p

You're telling me y'all didn't notice that crazy Niger taking over half of Chad?

Illiterate swine.

Nah, I just chose two random errors, listing all of them in a single post would probably be too much.

Like how Iraq now has a coastline as wide as Kuwait.

Or notice that the Kaliningrad enclave is Yellow but Russia proper is blue. Independent Kaliningrad? Ukrainian? Maybe Swedish Königsberg? Who knows...

In the meantime have map projections in the AD&D alignment system.

badalignmntmap.jpg

Personally I would have placed Mercator as Lawful Evil but at least they got the 'evil' part right.