Retrospective US Presidential Election: 1996

Vote in the 1996 Retrospective US Presidential Election!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When do we ever talk about religion?

It came up in an off-topic exchange between Deano and Abhakhazia a few posts back, and I wanted to head off any talk about religion here just to be safe. I can't have my voters getting themselves kicked and banned before they vote, can I? ;)

stefanbl

Banned
It came up in an off-topic exchange between Deano and Abhakhazia a few posts back, and I wanted to head off any talk about religion here just to be safe. I can't have my voters getting themselves kicked and banned before they vote, can I? ;)

I meant generally, I know it's a hot-spot on the rest of the web, but I can't remember the last time someone get in trouble on here for it.

I wonder where the Perot voters went? Nader? Because it's not like the GOP candidate got much better, and it's the same Bill Clinton. Aren't Perot voters more like nationalist centrists most of the time, where as Nader is a left wing Social Democrat.

I wonder where the Perot voters went? Nader? Because it's not like the GOP candidate got much better, and it's the same Bill Clinton. Aren't Perot voters more like nationalist centrists most of the time, where as Nader is a left wing Social Democrat.

Either much fewer people feel like voting, or they're holding on to their votes longer.

There's probably a block that's just voting for whomever the leading non-Democrat is.

Tell you what, out of sympathy for the poor guy, I ask, can I make a second account and vote for him? Just to not see him do so bad in the elections...

You know, if Cynthia McKinney gets more than four votes on the '08 poll, I'm gonna be really disappointed in this board. :)

Linda Jenness, Sonia Johnson, and Lenore Fulani all got a significant share of the vote -- McKinney's a veritable stateswoman compared to them.