Request Maps/Flags Here

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Tom Thumb, Jan 21, 2012.

1. BelfastBrawler Also known as Pub Pal Pete

screw that i wanna see a HoI4 mod made out of this

2. Christory Well-Known Member

So, I have two requests. First, does someone have a Worlda with the locations of major cities shown? Preferably with the location of each city shown as a single pixel.

Second, does someone have a Worlda where the "nuclear wasteland" outline covers every landmass/island? Like this but with the whole world covered instead of just Asia.
    [​IMG]

3. Queen Edward II³-(IV+II²) Trigger-Happy Beerbarian

As Bob Ross would have said: It's not a mistake, it's just a happy little accident.

4. Venocara Loading the first Chronicle....

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
    Hello. Could I please have a map of the German Confederation that is very detailed (with all 39 states shown) and that is in English? Thank you.

5. Daniwani Cereal in Brine

Might be important to mention that Russians/Ukrainians made up a majority of Crimea's population at this point, before Stalin era deportations.

6. FriendlyGhost Haunting history for 45+ yrs

Depending on what you really need, maybe this will do?
    https://etc.usf.edu/maps/pages/800/857/857.htm
    The boundary of the Confederation isn't very clear on it - this one shows it more clearly, but is less detailed:
    https://etc.usf.edu/maps/pages/400/419/419.htm

Neither is easily editable, though.

7. Sailor Haumea Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken, Tatars were a plurality of the population at 35%. Russians were 33%. I can't remember the percentage that were Ukrainian.

8. Venocara Loading the first Chronicle....

Thanks for your help, but I need to be able to see each individual state in the Confederation, and these maps are slightly too general.

9. Daniwani Cereal in Brine

The last time Tatars were recorded as a plurality was the 1897 census, supposedly including 'other' Tatars, at 194,294 (35.55%), compared to 180,963 'Great Russians' (33.11%) and 64,703 Ukrainians (11.84%). By 1926 'Russians' are at 301,398 (42.2%), Ukrainians are at 77,405 (10.6%), and Tatars are at 179,094 (25.1%). Belorussians are at around 2000 in 1897, and about 4000 in the second census, but there are actually many more Jews and Armenians recorded then that.

It should be noted also that before the Soviet Union and Russian Civil War, while one can argue that cultural and historical divisions had existed, Ukrainians, Belorussians, and what we now call Russians, were generally viewed as groups within an "All-Russian" nation, and would certainly be grouped together when compared or contrasted with the Crimean Tatars. Including the small Belorussian population this number would be 45.33 in 1897, and would likely have grown considerably in the two decades sense. Though even without a shared identity, It's hard to imagine the Ukrainian population being peaches living in a nation meant to represent an Islamic ethnic group with Orthodox Christians make up the majority of the Population.

Perhaps not relevant, but the 1897 Imperial Census lists Jews at 4.42%, which grows to 6.4% in 1926, so a fairly sizable minority that could possibly have an effect on things.

10. Sailor Haumea Well-Known Member

Alright, this request is pretty simple: a map of the Weimar Republic whose borders encompass territory where ethnic Germans form a majority or plurality, but not areas taken from Germany after WW1 where Germans weren't the most populous ethnic group. Essentially, places like Austria, the Sudetenland, Danzig, etc. would be part of Germany, but not places like Upper Silesia or Pomerania. Switzerland should not be part of the Weimar Republic on this map. I would also like a second map of this bigger Weimar where it shows the states it's composed of (Austria, Bavaria, Prussia, etc.).

msmp likes this.
  11. Venocara Loading the first Chronicle....

Hello. Could I please a series of maps of the United States with every state and territory in it clearly labelled in the years 1800, 1802, 1804, 1806, 1808, 1810, 1812, 1814, 1816, 1818, 1820, 1822 and 1824? Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019 at 2:02 PM
  12. Lottie New Member

Hi. How complex are requests allowed to be? 'Cause I have ISOT ideas but I don't have a large amount of money for commissions eg. An ISOT idea is this: Russia, Western Australia, the 10 smallest members of the U.N, and all well-known micronations (Sealand, etc). ISOT'd to a blank earth, fifty years later.
    Thanks.

13. Venocara Loading the first Chronicle....

Hello. Could I please request three separate flags:

1: Please take the liberty flag, replace the word "Liberty" with "Libertad" and make the background #74ACDF.
    2: Please remove the phrase "Don't tread on me" from the second flag.
    3: Please make the yellow circle #74ACDF, change the green background to the reverse Burgundy, make the hand holding the torch Hispanic and the torch itself black.

Thank you.
    1280px-Flag_of_Fort_Moultrie,_South_Carolina.svg.png 1920px-Naval_jack_of_the_United_States_(2002–2019).svg.png 1280px-Flag_of_Zaire.svg.png Flag_of_Patriotic_Army_of_Ecuador_1809.svg (1).png

Višeslav likes this.
  14. Višeslav Well-Known Member

I'm on it. Now to make my own request.

I'm looking for a flag for a Russian pan-Slavist, Monarchist, Orthodox Christian, militaristic, anti-western, far-right party that originates in a scenario without the influence of OTL Fascism, the Nazis or even the Russian civil war. Essentially, their beliefs are just a more extreme version of those held by the government of the late Russian Empire but with more emphasis on not being westernized. It's not that I can't make it in photoshop, I'm just having trouble coming up with an idea, so if you have a good concept but bad image editing skills, that's fine I can polish it up if I like the design.

I must emphasize, this is a flag for a political party not the Russian state, so certain symbols and colours are not mandatory. Some symbols to consider using include: The Kolovrat (Slavic sun swastika, used by pan-slavists before the creation of the NSDAP so still very viable), orthodox crosses (cross of st. Cyril & Methodius, cross with rounded crosslets), maybe a 2-headed eagle (might be too complex, I want a somewhat simple flag), whatever you consider appropriate.

Note: Obviously I don't support any extremist ideologies, I just might need this for a TL I might do (i'm a big procrastinator so don't expect much).
    Credit will be given if I end up using the flag,

Thank you.

15. Višeslav Well-Known Member

Is this good? Is there anything that needs to change?

libertad.jpg

no step on snek.jpg

torch latino flag.jpg

Romans1029, Bennett, Miner and 4 others like this.
  16. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

maybe the kolovrat in canton of a flag based on the Order of St. George's Ribbon, an order founded by Catherine the Great.

FPR3.png