Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have a question.

Has anyone ever made Bangladesh wank map? Also, has anyone made a map where Russian controlled more of North America, reaching atleast Hudson Bay?

Hi, i have a question.

Has anyone ever made Bangladesh wank map? Also, has anyone made a map where Russian controlled more of North America, reaching atleast Hudson Bay?

unknown.png

Here's a quick thingy of the former, including most of the territory in Greater Bengal (lighter) and others noted in some maps (darker).

Hi, I wanted to ask. Can I use any of the images published here or in other threads to have it on Wikia? I have seen several that I liked. Only that in Wikia you have a non-commercial license. Could you use it? Should I give attribution to whom?

Hi, I wanted to ask. Can I use any of the images published here or in other threads to have it on Wikia? I have seen several that I liked. Only that in Wikia you have a non-commercial license. Could you use it? Should I give attribution to whom?

I doubt many would object but it's probably better to ask the person who posted the individual image just to be sure.

I’ve searched everywhere but I can’t find a flag for Sichuan Clique, A Chinese Warlord State during China’s civil war. I’d be greatly appreciative if one of you could make a flag for it, in the style of flags like Yunnan or Guangxi

I’ve searched everywhere but I can’t find a flag for Sichuan Clique, A Chinese Warlord State during China’s civil war. I’d be greatly appreciative if one of you could make a flag for it, in the style of flags like Yunnan or Guangxi
I found this pretty easily. Don't know if you're looking for something different, but here it is.
89qF0Qz.png

This is my last flag request for a while, this entity is called “The Great Lakes Confederacy” and was formed like every other nation in the Mod, via dissolution of the US during the Great Depression

Attachments

• 85C0245D-80FD-4119-BD4B-61B3FAAF04C1.gif
    85C0245D-80FD-4119-BD4B-61B3FAAF04C1.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.